**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Russ has looked tremendously better fit-wise in the last few games
If that little 14 foot pull up/and bank shot stays pretty constant it will help.
his 3 ball is ugly af tho lol

the biggest flaws really have been on the defensive side though and that seems to be a lot of miscues on the rotations and who is supposed to shoot out where and x y z

but the general theme of Russ carrying for 3 qtrs with AD and Bron chipping in and then Bron taking over in the 4th (where Russ decision making is his worse) seems like a very solid foundational thing

Just keep stacking wins and it will all sort out if/when everyone is healthy come playoff time. Win by 1, or by 100, I don't care. Just no more losses to OKC or teams like that. Use these games like practice and then hit the extra gear come playoff time. The team IQ way to high to have mistakes like this in April-June.

Got a feeling the Lakers' first statement game of the year will be next week at home against red hot Miami.

Sooner or later we will begin to really strike fear in the opposition.

for the life of me I cannot think of anyone in the history of the league other than russ who has had a change in FT's percentage. his first SEVEN years he was getting to the line an average of 7 times per game & was hitting 83%

since then he still gets there close to 7 times a game but only shoots 70% it's the weirdest thing ever.

for the life of me I cannot think of anyone in the history of the league other than russ who has had a change in FT's percentage. his first SEVEN years he was getting to the line an average of 7 times per game & was hitting 83%

since then he still gets there close to 7 times a game but only shoots 70% it's the weirdest thing ever.
There was a theory floated a year or two ago it was because the refs don't allow players to walk around between free throws like they used to. Throws off one's routine I guess.

EYE never heard anyone call him that in his entire career.

And I consider myself a long time fan of his.

LBJ just sounds super extra
What Did He Say GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Serious inquiry:
Is this one of the most unlikable teams we’ve had in a while?

last years team near the end was cringe bc do shroeder Drummond and sometimes Harrell. Oh and Kuzma with his stupid hair and air balls.

this years team lack of effort…coaches lack of adjustments…Deandre freaking Jordan just standing there. Westbrook….don’t get me started. Oh and not re-signing Caruso to save money for poor Jeanie.

We know we are in trouble when everyone is waiting for Ariza to come and save the day. Lol. That’s when you know team is wayyy more flawed than we thought. It all started with Westbrook

Hence why I keep saying: about 50 percent of the roster will be turned over by February. I have faith Lebron will see the writing on the wall and start making moves.

This team is way more likable, but the defensive effort has to be picked up.
Deandre wears cement boots on the floor. Hate seeing him on the floor.

This team is just pacing themselves and trying to figure out how to play with each other. Nine new players takes time

vets on the squad aren’t playing hard against Hou, OKC, etc. they view those games as scrimmages to figure out lineups, chemistry, etc. this team just needs to stay healthy and rested for the playoffs. That’s what happens when you have 7 players over 40 on the team

Back
Top Bottom