**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Jalen Green the real deal man lol

Defense has been *** to start the season. Rotations and effort just down bad
But the offense for the most part seems a lot smoother

Mad people call him LBJ :lol:
EYE never heard anyone call him that in his entire career.

And I consider myself a long time fan of his.

LBJ just sounds super extra
There's only one LBJ :lol:
20211102_221820.jpg

If we had lost that I would’ve been hella heated over that possession we lost lol. I don’t get how the refs didn’t catch that in real time.

May we never see two bigs on the floor at the same time again. But if we do, it's AD-Howard.

• Fire
Reactions: MVP
Offensively this team is completely different from last season they can straight up score. Defensively my god they are bad. No way Reaves and Bradley are the best perimeter defenders on this team. We are almost banking on Ariza to come back and be our best 3 and D guy. Not sure whose out there via trade or buyout market who can help get them on track defensively, but damn the offense is a beauty to see compared to last season.

He's still a trash shooter but Russ is getting more comfortable. Scoring more at the rim and cutting the turnovers down. If we can get this defense down, we're the best in the league hands down.

He's still a trash shooter but Russ is getting more comfortable. Scoring more at the rim and cutting the turnovers down. If we can get this defense down, we're the best in the league hands down.

Russ took three 3 point shots last night?

If he gets that down to 1 I'd be happy. LOL

But him getting to the rim and finishing has to be his goal. Personally I think he passes out of too many lay ups. Go to the rack and finish.

Russ took three 3 point shots last night?

If he gets that down to 1 I'd be happy. LOL

But him getting to the rim and finishing has to be his goal. Personally I think he passes out of too many lay ups. Go to the rack and finish.
Frustrating part was the 3s he took, he didn’t wanna take. He was trying to throw it into the post to AD but his defender sagged off him by a lot and he was like “oh ok I guess I’ll take it”

I don’t get why guys don’t take one hard dribble in and shoot a 20 footer. For Russ his percentage prob goes up by 10 percent

As i've been saying from the jump TIME will get things going for us. We just gotta pray we miss the injury bug more this season.

We legit have 9 new players on this team,
defense is usually harder to get together than offense, We have a GREAT defensive coach & we still have a top 3 defender in the league in AD, who doesn't have to worry about scoring 25 every night.

another thing i will say, is that against these lottery teams i think we're going to see stuff like last game more often. We have a team full of vets who have been through multiple playoffs & big situations. they just aren't going to go as hard against those kind of teams as they would against real contenders. I'm interested to see what they look like in a month or two against some elite teams.

Offense is going to continue to get better.

Vogel did them no favors starting DJ to start the season. Bron was jacking 10-3s a game. Since AD was inserted at the starting C that's been cut in half. He and Russ have more freedom to drive the basket. I'm HOPING the defense gets better going forward.

“LBJ” been a thing for at least 15 years now wtf LOL

good 4th quarter last night…defense was there when we needed it……absolute **** show the last minute though ughhhhhh

Good to learn these lessons now and early.

Back
Top Bottom