**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Well whaddayaknow... AD gets the ball on the post free throw line, defense collapses so he then kicks out to open Melo. 3 points.

Next play, THT goes to AD goes inside, dishes back door to Russ. Easy bucket.

LOL rocket science, Frank

Lebron with this closing lineup could work

AD
Melo
lebron
ellington
THT

2 elite shooters. 2 slashers.

Love what I saw from THT.

AD played great tonight.

Ellington had a nice game.

Team can be scary on offense if shots are falling.

My only complaint rebounding. Gotta stop all these second chance points.

Big Game on Access said just now, "I thought AD's start, In the paint, in the paint, in the paint, drawing the double team, kicking it out...along with Ellington and Monk, were the key differences in the game."

If Vogel ain't going inside-out as the first option on offense to take advantage of the Lakers best player's biggest asset, we ain't winning no championship.

All that one on one, facing up taking the defender off the dribble, with little ball movement 90% of the time on offense ain't the definition of winning team basketball. Save that **** for Rucker Park and Drew League

Good win. Even though only by 8.

Let's see next game if they continue to utilize AD on the post inside to continue creating off-ball opportunities and open threes, in rhythm in the flow, for the rest of the other players on offense.

Last edited:
They just have to keep working on the defense, Between Bron, Russ, AD & THT i don't think there's a team who can draw more attention getting to the paint, our shooters are gonna EAT this season. Once they turn into an atleast above average defense we will really start to see the flashes.

Bron coming back moves Baze outta the rotation plus still got Nunn and the remains of Ariza in the chamber. Really want to slide to see Zo and Carushow tomorrow night. Should be a great game.

I think Baze will find minutes again but he's been terrible thus far. hopefully he comes along because he could be help defensively, although Austin certainly helps.

Russ
THT
Bron
Melo
AD

is that the go to end game lineup? Melo probably gets rotated out for either Ellington, Bradley, or Monk depending on score and matchup

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom