**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hopefully they cool off from 3. They're hitting a lot of contested shots.

Lakers gotta do constant screen roll action with constant movement. Everybody just standing around on offense, and there's never any off ball action, nobody cutting, nobody slashing. Not enough ball movement. Makes it super easy for Chicago's athletes to defend us.

Lakers coaching is terrible.

they clamping the **** outta AD lmao

but yeah hoping the shooting cools off. they havent really been taking sustainable shots imo

Lakers gotta do constant screen roll action with constant movement. Everybody just standing around on offense, and there's never any off ball action, nobody cutting, nobody slashing. Makes it super easy for Chicago's athletes to defend us.

Lakers coaching is terrible.

For the life of me I don't know how they haven't adjusted.

At some point you see forcing the ball to AD isn't working...yet nothing changes.

They should be screaming pick and roll and movement.

These guys try to force the ball and just watch.....smh

Bulls just playing better basketball. London with high IQ passes leading to open shots.

Is what it is.

For the life of me I don't know how they haven't adjusted.

At some point you see forcing the ball to AD isn't working...yet nothing changes.

They should be screaming pick and roll and movement.

These guys try to force the ball and just watch.....smh
I hear you. Either stubborn coaching or dumb coaching. It's gotta be at least one,of the 2.

Midas whale run the triangle, at least we'd have proper spacing and ball movement at all times

Bradley a cool -28 tonight...... 😬

Screenshot_20211115-210131_Chrome.jpg

Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom