**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Epic performance from AD an Russ. Great team defense. Huge win. Love this squad. Most likeable laker team since ‘79

bt4lxnowf3181.jpg

Bron is in his athletic prime, with a high IQ. Stewart young enough to be his son and is too angry. If you guys watch boxing or MMA , the angry guy most of the time loses
lol you dont fight. this isnt tv where lessons are learned with patience and virtue. angry guys win scraps all the time. brutally

Beef Stew pretending to be tough for 10minutes was funny as hell. Dude literally had bron face to face
but waited for 10 guys to hold him back to suddenly "act tough".
LOL
good WWE moment for him
10 minutes...or like 35 seconds...right.

lol you dont fight. this isnt tv where lessons are learned with patience and virtue. angry guys win scraps all the time. brutally
Wut?! 🤣 If that's not the 'internet tough guy'-est thing I've ever read.

I've lost fights as the maddest person on the scene, I've won fights calm and collected. I've seen other people lose fights being roid rage mad, and I've seen other people win fights calm as a Tibetan monk.

That 'Whoever's maddest wins' idea, don't take that to Vegas. 😬

-foe

10 minutes...or like 35 seconds...right.

So how long you need to fire on someone who just slapped you? More than 35 seconds? 1 minute?

Could've just popped on Bron and got it jumping like a royal rumble. Malice in the Palace 2 - Bron's Reckoning. 🔥

He would've been a legend for it too. Especially for weirdos like you I'm sure. :lol:

Wut?! 🤣 If that's not the 'internet tough guy'-est thing I've ever read.

I've lost fights as the maddest person on the scene, I've won fights calm and collected. I've seen other people lose fight roid rage mad, and I've seen other people win fights calm as a Tibetan monk.

That 'Whoever's maddest wins' idea, don't take that to Vegas. 😬

-foe
nobody said that. I never said that. I said mad people win scraps all the time. Never said every time or any of that. But it does happen often. Maybe you have no hands. The point was that anger in a fight doesnt necessariyl put a fighter at a disadvantage as was implied. Angry people win fights all the time.

So how long you need to fire on someone who just slapped you? More than 35 seconds? 1 minute?

Could've just popped on Bron and got it jumping like a royal rumble. Malice in the Palace 2 - Bron's Reckoning. 🔥

He would've been a legend for it too. Especially for weirdos like you I'm sure. :lol:
there was initial shock that bron hit him. He prolly had to see if it was a true accident. And bron probably tried to son him, told him to calm down or relax and tried to belittle him. And then feeling that pain sent him into a rage.

it does take a second for rage to build. It's not instantaneous like tv. There is initial shock. rage builds like a teapot.

He had all the time in the world to do whatever he wanted when him and Lebron were face to face. Dude put on an act.
he actually had about 35 seconds. With 2 pistons in striking target range. right punch would likely hit Jerami. Left would've hit Saddiq.

he had no problem barreling through his teammates and staff running around the court. If he actually wanted to, he would of. Let’s not make excuses.
rage bro. that **** moves different. it effects judgement if you let it. maybe he waited for bron to apologize face to face and he didnt then he went off. It's clear hes not afraid of bron. He was tossing teammates, friends, refs, coaches all over the floor regardless of consequences. It takes time for anger. he def didnt look like a 'hold me back' type dude tho.

freeze freeze Trying to analyze Stewart's emotional mind state. Man who cares. :lol:

Takes time for anger? What does that even mean? Nazr Mohammad took one second to shove Bron after way less back in like 2013. If Stewart really wanted to do something he had his chance face-to-face. All this running around was a show.

freeze freeze Trying to analyze Stewart's emotional mind state. Man who cares. :lol:

Takes time for anger? What does that even mean? Nazr Mohammad took one second to shove Bron after way less back in like 2013. If Stewart really wanted to do something he had his chance face-to-face. All this running around was a show.
i dont see how one incident influences another, but ok.

and yeah, rage builds.

I bring up the other situation because I believe if Stewart really felt a certain way about it, he would've come at Bron right after like most people would probably react (ie Mohammad or Joker last week). But after the situation was getting neutralized, he started barreling over ppl knowing damn well he wasn't getting to Bron with a million ppl on the court.

But again Im not going to try and analyze the emotional mind state of grown men anymore :lol:

Last edited:
The frustration was real but Stewart was just hype for the cameras at a certain point. Had every opportunity to touch Bron but didn’t. End of story.
Pretty sure after the initial face to face with bron the rest of his anger was toward Westbrook.

For that, I’ll allow it.

I love the narratives in the NBA thread about this incident...

Lebron has a chance to get suspended, but it isn't as clear cut as what the NBA thread is trying to make it.

Back
Top Bottom