**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

meanwhile in DC
20211122_153308.jpg

What the F? 💀💩🙄

This is one of the reasons why I'm glad the Lakers got rid of this fool. He was always more focused on his corny outfits than his game. He was basically too Hollywood for his own good lacking the transcendent superstar talent.

I don’t think Lebron intended that elbow for the head, it just happened that way. Stewart had his chance with Bron 1 on 1 tho, but he waited until 10 people held him back to cause a scene escalating the situation. Not good for NBA basketball attendance, you could clearly see a family with 2 children sitting court side at the top of screen holding their hands over them concerned for the kids’ safety. Bad one. SMH.

Damn Bron, gotta be careful|l

Must have been the pink sweater....
Sadly, Harrell has like 26 and 18 on 70 percent shooting
He had no place in vogels system but I wish we coulda maximized him and this is why I feel like Vogel gonna get the axe if our team doesn’t turn it around quickly. A team full of offensive threats goes 4-6 min stretches with no points. Unacceptable

ISO, continuous 3 man weave to set up late shot clock heave, deep wing post up for AD and early shot clock pull up jumpers for Westbrook and Bradley

Being run to perfection like a well-oiled machine :smokin

Back
Top Bottom