**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sadly, Harrell has like 26 and 18 on 70 percent shooting
He had no place in vogels system but I wish we coulda maximized him and this is why I feel like Vogel gonna get the axe if our team doesn’t turn it around quickly. A team full of offensive threats goes 4-6 min stretches with no points. Unacceptable

Trez looks like trez again...

Shame we couldn't use him properly.

Sadly, Harrell has like 26 and 18 on 70 percent shooting
He had no place in vogels system but I wish we coulda maximized him and this is why I feel like Vogel gonna get the axe if our team doesn’t turn it around quickly. A team full of offensive threats goes 4-6 min stretches with no points. Unacceptable

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m so glad Kuz and Trez aren’t lakers anymore. Kcp was cool but those other guys… nah.

I must be crazy because I thought Trezz played well until the end of the regular season. But I think that had more to do with him playing hard every night and not resting.

I liked Trez as well...but come playoff time when things slow down, he is food.
I must be crazy because I thought Trezz played well until the end of the regular season. But I think that had more to do with him playing hard every night and not resting.
He had that really good stretch til he broke down when he was asked to play 35+ mins a game and you just can’t play that hard for that long.

he’s def not a title winning player but I always question how a guy can be dominant before and after his laker stint lol.

2nd game of our new season tonight. 2-0 incoming. AD and Russ gonna show out. Big win tonight.

Real talk, AD should be out tonight. If it's COVID he's out, so why not make him sit if it's the flu? After two years of this BS people shouldn't be playing or going to work if they are sick. It's either one or the other.
But Covid negative and flu negative. (They test for flu and if negative it’s just a bad common cold). Everyone on the court is vaccinated and tested etc. they didn’t say it was the flu but “flu like symptoms”

play ball.

AC30B358-15F2-4BCB-9CD7-D28C27A2DDA9.jpeg

Need lakers to sit AD, Melo and Westbrook.
We don’t have that many games to gel. We need every minute possible to figure this out

biggest mistake was Vogel not playing all 6 preseason games with full rosters

Back
Top Bottom