**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Y’all know what time it is

1639694410918.jpeg

Ok Joe Rogan

Not adequately vaccinated population (non boosted) still too high to be Willynilly. Hospitals fill up and whole system collapses, again.
Just saw an edit, so now you understand where I’m coming from…the NBA isn’t canceling games nor moving to another bubble, so what options are left? Either less testing or less stringent protocol, pick your choice.

F15D6A22-2298-469F-8948-3056D03C56E1.jpeg

My guess is they follow the NFL….and especially if a player is vaccinated and has booster. Maybe miss a game and keep it moving.

**Not here to argue morals, just the reality of the situation here**

No I wouldn’t.

More tests = more positive results.

I’m all for safety, but what’s the endgame here? To just ramp up testing untiI Covid goes away…which is probably never.

Being realistic here
lmao damn
while i get the point you're making i am not sure i agree.

but there has been some spec of letting aysymptomatic players play regardless of the positive status but im not sure thats a good idea either because it would just keep spreading and might lead to another variant. idk lol

They need to shut it all down or say eff it and let ppl who are physically able, play (but they not gone do that).
We play the bulls this weekend. Who is actually gonna be on the court for either squad?....

Shaq is right though 🤷🏿‍♂️

I hate the Westbrook trade as much as the next guy, but our real issue is that AD has regressed. In the 19-20 season when both AD and LeBron made first team all NBA, they were really putting up Kobe and Shaq numbers on a nightly basis. Go look at those game logs, they were nights when LeBron and AD were both going for 30 on good efficiency and dominating on defense.

Since then, AD has gone soft or going at half speed

I think AD is such a mental little person that these kinds of comments hurts his game even more

The guy literally risked his career playing on a bad groin in game 6 last year to prove Charles Barkley wrong

To be fair though, Vogel does him no favor. His go to play for AD is an iso post Up with 6 defenders around him. That’s not what he likes. Gotta give the baby what he likes

B8E2C551-515D-4B21-8521-2FE216F218FB.jpeg

Miles Garrett of the Browns said it best

of course cases will go up if you don’t force boosters (rendering their initial two doses essential a non-factor to the virus) and Allow players to have all the orgys they want then rest them once randomly.

Back
Top Bottom