**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

270120013_5458284300866716_1552420731058856155_n.jpg

Cavs are dumb

So many better PGs they can get
Lakers in no position to be calling any team dumb lol

I can see how they talked themselves into it. Mobley and Allen lob catchers. No vets with playoff experience. Etc etc.

what a ****ing joke this franchise is.

from a great high to a disturbing low.

if the lakers lose tonight plesse try not to take it out on the bottle and if you do dont drive.

if the lakers lose tonight plesse try not to take it out on the bottle and if you do dont drive.

Good thing you got the Warriors as well my guy.

R u referring to the second round pick they were rumored to get? That was all speculation. Why are people surprised that the team is very pro-saving money over winning. They will try their hardest to trade DJ now. They will do all they can including giving away multiple 2nd rounders and if nobody bites they will keep him in the “Dudley” role.

Also if you’re still reacting to this team on a game to game basis and drinking as a result please get help. Writings on the wall. Even teams we are suppose to whip we BARELY win. Stop trying to convince yourself this is a good team. We suck. That’s just reality and fact

Ehhh at this point it just is what it is.

Staying at home in the man cave tonight. Will enjoy a bottle and a few cigars.

Whatever happens happens.

Happy new year NT fam. Hopefully we can close 2021 with a win.

Isn’t it weird that we haven’t made any changes to help THT GET OUT of this slump. Bring him off bench. Run some plays for him. Simplifying the game for him. Tell him to only defend. Do the little things. I get the team is beat up but they just put him out there and are like “ok. Play” it’s not working and worse of all ruining his trade stock

Isn’t it weird that we haven’t made any changes to help THT GET OUT of this slump. Bring him off bench. Run some plays for him. Simplifying the game for him. Tell him to only defend. Do the little things. I get the team is beat up but they just put him out there and are like “ok. Play” it’s not working and worse of all ruining his trade stock

He's come off the bench the last 2 games. He may just suck.

Back
Top Bottom