**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think they want to move on from Grant but it may not be enough. 2027 is far away.
Guess it all comes down to grant and his agent

He can leak to Shams that grant wants a max extension this summer to hint to pistons that if you don’t offer it then my chances of coming back in 2023 is lower. If Detroit says sure we will wait til next year to trade you then he and his agent can simply say that they won’t resign with whatever team trades for him and that he will explore all his options or some****

I told y’all this season had shades of D’antoni running kobe to the ground….

We rely too much on LeBron, Im not trying to manifest anything but if he keep playing this hard during the regular season just trying to stay at 500 he might not hold up come May/June.

this is quickly becoming THE MOST DISSAPOINTING SEASON I can remember.

Some of y’all can hold onto that fake optimism while some of us been seeing the writing on the wall…

Team needs a BIG change to stay competitive

A sub 500 team is not competitive. Let alone a playoff team/contender.

I still think we have a really good shot at winning a title this year

Just get into the playoffs, get healthy and hope for a bunch of false positive Covid tests for all the teams we play. Win by foefeit

Wondering if they don't wanna put extra miles on Bron, and opt for a 4/5 ( Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 ) with THT/Nunn. Preferably a stretch type like Kieff.

AD
Dwight
Big

Bron
Melo
Ariza
Stanimal

Bazemore
Reaves
Ellington

Westbrook
Bradley
Monk
Rondo

I hope silver extends the trade deadline this year since the Covid thing has screwed the trade market.

He’s gotta be smart since this year (and many others) nobody cares about the games but rather the drama of trades/free agency etc

For Shame GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

rondo is our best coach

Back
Top Bottom