**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron having a double double at 7 minutes in the 2nd is wild

He's playing as if he's 100% healthy. I had a feeling he took extra time off with that ab injury

INFLUENCE
5316E8C4-FA55-44B6-8D4D-BABBC0AEB7E3.jpeg

And people were mad we were close to getting Derozan

Walking bucket. Can get his own shot. Clutch. Ya who needs that?
Think about this from the other end:

Demar picked wisely
Patty picked wisely
Otto and Iggy picked wisely
Dubs picked wisely choosing GP2 over AB
Wizards picked wisely not only on dumping westbrick but tricking the lakers into a first rounder they themselves flipped for a rotational player AND a pick lol
Caruso ultimately came out on top

Lakers are the big losers no matter how you slice it. With the exception of Monk and Reaves, we literally missed on damn near EVERYTHING. Even down to having AD bulk up. Lol. Tht. Caruso. DJ. Rondo. Fizdale. New training staff. It’s either a curse or the incompetence is manifesting and we are being exposed. By we I mean Jeanie’s plastic face, Linda’s ugly ***, robs preaching sorry *** and klutch’s influence

meant to just post it in here. but then didnt care to edit. different people in each thread. it fits you no mater where it's posted lol

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Also, no surprise Kuz starts hitting game saving clutch threes soon as he packed his bags. Everyone we let go evolves like a Pokemon.

Also, no surprise Kuz starts hitting game saving clutch threes soon as he packed his bags. Everyone we let go evolves like a Pokemon.
Not everyone can handle the spotlight in LA. They come in learn from the goats, if they don't get ate up by the grind, the fresh new surroundings help them flourish help them pull it all together. In LA you play for chips...almost everywhere else you just play basketball

yall talkin like guzman never hit a game winner for us.

the guy has a good game every once in a while then goes back to stinking up the joint.

the guy is playing almost the most minutes in his career and is shooting the worst in his career while averaging a whopping 13.9 ******* points a game.

please spare me the praise of that piece of trash.

Not everyone can handle the spotlight in LA. They come in learn from the goats, if they don't get ate up by the grind, the fresh new surroundings help them flourish help them pull it all together. In LA you play for chips...almost everywhere else you just play basketball

That’s a great narrative and all. I’m not so convinced this many players can’t handle LA. Kuz hit a game winner in the bubble and had big games as a Laker. Zo and Randle were still developing players, worked on their shots over the years and got better

Clarkson was a good young scorer with us on bad teams. Now he flourishes as a scorer on good teams. Dlo was really young and developing. still slow but can shoot

KCP was a solid 3 and D for us. Big playoff games. Harrell was not useful in our system now flourishes in a different one.

BI showed all the flashes his rookie year and had us all geeked. Solid season before he got traded.

Danny Green was a sniper in SA and he’s the one guy I expected to be better as a Laker but seemingly couldn’t handle the bright lights, but even saying that, he handled the finals pressure just fine in SA and TOR

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
yall talkin like guzman never hit a game winner for us.

the guy has a good game every once in a while then goes back to stinking up the joint.

the guy is playing almost the most minutes in his career and is shooting the worst in his career while averaging a whopping 13.9 ****ing points a game.

please spare me the praise of that piece of trash.
hit that big one in the bubble :smokin

That’s a great narrative and all. I’m not so convinced this many players can’t handle LA. Kuz hit a game winner in the bubble and had big games as a Laker. Zo and Randle were still developing players, worked on their shots over the years and got better

Clarkson was a good young scorer with us on bad teams. Now he flourishes as a scorer on good teams. Dlo was really young and developing. still slow but can shoot

KCP was a solid 3 and D for us. Big playoff games. Harrell was not useful in our system now flourishes in a different one.

BI showed all the flashes his rookie year and had us all geeked. Solid season before he got traded.

Danny Green was a sniper in SA and he’s the one guy I expected to be better as a Laker but seemingly couldn’t handle the bright lights, but even saying that, he handled the finals pressure just fine in SA and TOR
Westbrook was ok in okc where his biggest fans were cows and horses. Now in the la spotlight, he Wets the bed when he sees an open layup

1) anyone but Russ woulda made this team better.
2) derozen is in a totally different circumstance where he is practically their top dog. He plays free and in a good system that fits him.
3) in LA he woulda been third dawg and had incredible amounts of pressure on him. He would have also been playing next to Deandre Jordan lol. And when not with him, he woulda been playing with an AD that’s shooting 18% from outside 20 feet.
4) derozen woulda hard capped us and we saw how hard that was last year.

Trust me I love a good “what if” scenario but I think enough as been said about derozan and LA.

There are so many better realistic What ifs that we have missed in since winning the title.

Last edited:
Enough about Derozan he aint taking us to the promised land Bron Russ and AD will,,, to be continue...........

so just chillax and wait til the postseason/Finals if we ever reach that point:lol:

The Wolves have demolished us both times we have played this year...hopefully we can pull this out.

Back
Top Bottom