**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

bhsk4w6c43d81.jpg

Been seeing a lot of takes about Lebron being the full time point guard again, which is weird because I thought it was obvious that he didn't want that responsibility anymore since he pushed for Russ.

Over under
Been seeing a lot of takes about Lebron being the full time point guard again, which is weird because I thought it was obvious that he didn't want that responsibility anymore since he pushed for Russ.
well Russ sucks so ya we need him to be pg

Who’s the backup? Tht?

Bron been able to score better than he has in a decade. He don't want that responsibility anymore.

Would rather have Wall than Westbrook. I was confused why they didn’t go after him in the first place if they wanted to burn up $$$ . Much better fit

• Haha
Reactions: MVP

Lol “he will figure it out…” what, how to not lose your man or make layups? Which one?

Lol at Wall and Houston wanting draft compensation. As bad as Russ has been, wall hasn’t even played in 6 years. Give me a break. Now if it’s a straight up trade or Houston sending over picks, talk to me.

If we are going to do a Russ trade with picks, I’d rather offer okc Russ with 2 second rounders for favors and Williams.

Hoping the yips are over and westbrick can knock off the career-long Rust tonight. If Shiitbrook can cut down the airballs and top of backboard misses, and blown layups that don’t hit the rim, then we have a chance to beat the mighty Magic

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
DONT blame Russ and Vogel to our downfall peeps

LEBRON is on the team too and he's the leader(missed brick shots and assignments)

its on the ENTIRE team blame everyone

Over under

well Russ sucks so ya we need him to be pg

Who’s the backup? Tht?
With AD this team needs Lebron to score… and to take it a step further, half the guys in the rotation like Ariza, Dwight, etc don’t need to shoot unless they’re wide open for a layup /dunk or like Bradley, Melo only shoot when they have a wide open jumper.

Someone needs to help make the game easier for the best scoring option.

Back
Top Bottom