**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm taking the Mamba.

Wait for the outcry from the LBJ Slurpers on this thread :lol:

"Why isnt LBJ on this list"

Read the fine print: "Longtime Lakers"

Last edited:
So yall want AD, fresh off injury, to immediately come back and play Center? :rofl: Why yall hate Anthony man
Well, I do have Johnson and lebron playing next to him so that will help. Plus the nets start LMA don’t they? Not like he’s banging down low with those boys (giggidy)

Cant wait til the starting lineups are released. I need to know if I should waste time watching the game or not

If I see Howard or DJ in the lineup, I’ll have more free time tonight. Win win

DelusionalGrantfan

Yeah, the great Jerami Grant is too good to play 3rd fiddle behind LeBron and AD 🤣

Who does he think he is? Does he enjoy putting up big numbers on bad teams? It makes sense, for the same amount of money he went to a terrible Detroit team as opposed to staying with the nuggets because he wanted to "bet on himself". He literally values putting up stats more than winning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DLF
Yeah, Jerami Grant is too good to play 3rd fiddle behind LeBron and AD 🤣

Who does he think he is? Does he enjoy putting up big numbers on bad teams?
The guy is a fool if this is true. He can still get his max deal with the lakers if that’s what he’s worried about. Plus lebron leaving in 1-2 years. Anyhow we couldn’t get him anyways

Also, daily reminder that a first round was given up for Russ too (just realized it was to make the money work LOL LOL LOL).

616385EF-26D0-48F7-8D5B-34A096F2C599.jpeg

I recall he was our pick in many mocks

The Lakers played with a purpose in 2020 and were laser focused cause of it.

Maybe it's time Jeanie gather the entire team including coaching staff and Pelinka, have them stand in an empty Crypto.com Arena, and play Kobe's tribute on the big screen again and remind them of that purpose.

These underachievers might find a reason to turn on their "sensors" and salvage the season since they can't find purpose within themselves.

Back
Top Bottom