**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Been beating the Holiday drum, but I found out he's not vaccinated and doesn't plan to. Maybe things change if he were to come to LA though.

Been beating the Holiday drum, but I found out he's not vaccinated and doesn't plan to. Maybe things change if he were to come to LA though.
giphy-downsized.gif

Imagine thinking THT is bringing back anyone except bench role players.

Also even if he shows some improvement next year, he will opt out and trick the lakers into a big long term deal where we overpay him 20 mill a year.

lol y’all laughing at my tht for Craig/holiday trade suggestion and in typical fashion even that was a reach

Might be tht for Terrance Ross lol lol life comes at you fast lakers

Last edited:

Not surprised. Nunn being a no show really killing us on a number of fronts. The 27 pick though in theory should be a good asset.

Good news. We have a shot to beat Brooklyn

Good teams usually overlook bad teams when they have a big game coming up. Nets have the Nuggets and Warriors this week so we can be their trap game lol
We the new side chick.

Apparently if the sixers trade Simmons for harden this summer, the Sixers will have to waive Danny green bc it’s a non-guarenteed contract.

That’s one guy who will be a laker next year.

Old, former laker, slow, way past being useful: perfect pelinka laker

D7402DFD-71C8-44F2-A58E-A39EFB6F7E27.jpeg

Not sure Pelinka would be interested. Would create drama at center. Ad jokic. Would mess up chemistry. I’d I’m Denver id highly consider this given Murray’s knee. Anytime you can get an all time 75 player you gotta.

You're delu...

... nvm.

-foe
It’s a serious dilemma for rob. Alienate a fan base by trading a great LA born star for a foreigner? Do we even know if Jokic has undergone “extreme vetting”

He made got one of those Moozlum names too. I don’t know. Laker brand is important

Back
Top Bottom