**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

now all we need is for crypto.com to buy the lakers from jeanie
20220128_080438.jpg

Jeanie will NEVER sell her familys empire

The BUSS family will run the LAKERS for life

I can't believe it took me a long time to finally get a Shaquille O'Neal jersey since I'm a Lakers fan. He will always be a Lakers legend and a significant part of their lore, so it was only right for me to have a Shaq jersey in my possession. I hope to get other variations of Lakers jerseys of him as long as I can get a favorable deal.
IMG_5839.JPG
IMG_5840.JPG

The funny thing is I actually had the Nike version of a Lakers Shaq authentic jersey in the late '90s when they got the NBA license in the 1997-98 season. I recall Nike Lakers authentic jerseys in this style were saturated in stores around L.A. I have no idea why I didn't keep mine.

Shaq and Kobe tandem could've should've would've won at least more than 6 Championships together

their enormous EGOS destroyed it and BTW RIP KobeBean 🙏🙏😥

Bobby Marks proposed the following trade:

Russell Westbrook and 2027 lotto protected pick for Kemba Walker, Evan Fournier and Alec Burks.

I would remove the 2027 pick, and swap Burks for Nerlens Noel (awkward, yes).

99 percent chance AD ain’t playing today. Why?

Bc the Hornets are 8 point favorites.

Even I am not that down on this ****** team

My opinion is whatever C CP1708 's opinion is.

-foe

My opinion is they are going to scapegoat a suit.

Steve Kerr is a "great" coach. He went to 5 straight NBA Finals.

Year 6, he went 15-50. Did he forget how to coach? Did he lose his touch? Or does his roster matter?

NOW, he's back to being a "great" coach. He's 36-13. He must be coaching so much better than 2 years ago.......

Speaking of 2 years ago, Vogel won the NBA Championship. Now, he's a .500 coach. Shoot, he must have forgot how to coach. Roster? Pfffff, rosters don't matter.

*Goes to look at Greg Popovich's record the last few years.......* Well, will ya look at that, 3 straight losing seasons for Greg. He must have forgot how to "rotate"......

Like I said, fire him, let someone else come in, everyone will be blaming him by the 3rd quarter of his 4th game, rinse, repeat, etc etc until magically our roster is stronger and we start winning, and "rotations" won't be the same.

Phil was elite, because of his rotations....... :lol: :rofl:

I don't wanna see Handy coach next year because that means this season went up in flames. But I do wanna see Handy coach next year

My opinion is they are going to scapegoat a suit.

Steve Kerr is a "great" coach. He went to 5 straight NBA Finals.

Year 6, he went 15-50. Did he forget how to coach? Did he lose his touch? Or does his roster matter?

NOW, he's back to being a "great" coach. He's 36-13. He must be coaching so much better than 2 years ago.......

Speaking of 2 years ago, Vogel won the NBA Championship. Now, he's a .500 coach. Shoot, he must have forgot how to coach. Roster? Pfffff, rosters don't matter.

*Goes to look at Greg Popovich's record the last few years.......* Well, will ya look at that, 3 straight losing seasons for Greg. He must have forgot how to "rotate"......

Like I said, fire him, let someone else come in, everyone will be blaming him by the 3rd quarter of his 4th game, rinse, repeat, etc etc until magically our roster is stronger and we start winning, and "rotations" won't be the same.

Phil was elite, because of his rotations....... :lol: :rofl:
Now do Luke Walton

Y’all do realize the laker management are extra sensitive about optics. For those reasons they won’t fire Vogel. Too many media members came to his defense for them to make a move. They will blame injuries (which is partly true- along with poor off balanced roster, bad coaching, bad play by stars when they were in like AD, expected crappy play by low IQ stupid idiotic dress wearing pg)

Back
Top Bottom