**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hell yeah, that pivotal Game 3 iirc

:pimp:

I remember this play distinctly. I couldn’t believe he sped up to shoot this instead of running the clock out / forcing Boston to foul but I was jumping for joy when he made it. Was such a crucial game.

If i remember correctly, fisher was kinda *** that year but he came thru when we needed it.

TAKE IT BACK! Fish was way too clutch for us way too many times to be grouped w/ THT. Mans dunked on Iverson so we could group him with someone airballing layups?!

-foe
I'll never forget when Fish had that big game vs Boston in the finals and teared up in the post game. Me too Fish. Feels.

:pimp:

I remember this play distinctly. I couldn’t believe he sped up to shoot this instead of running the clock out / forcing Boston to foul but I was jumping for joy when he made it. Was such a crucial game.

If i remember correctly, fisher was kinda *** that year but he came thru when we needed it.

This was it!!! And he got misty in the post game. ❤️. I'll never hate on fish. Except after every missed layup but it was with love. Lol

Who remembers when he came back from of broken foot and first game back dropped like 30 points?

Fisher had an amazing 01 finals and 09 finals
And that floater And 1 in Boston had me screaming

I was so happy when he came back after two years of Smush

But overall his layups were trash lol. He was mostly driving and throwing up trash to get contact and a whistle :lol:
When he finessed his way back from Utah :smokin

I can't believe it took me a long time to finally get a Shaquille O'Neal jersey since I'm a Lakers fan. He will always be a Lakers legend and a significant part of their lore, so it was only right for me to have a Shaq jersey in my possession. I hope to get other variations of Lakers jerseys of him as long as I can get a favorable deal.
IMG_5839.JPG
IMG_5840.JPG

The funny thing is I actually had the Nike version of a Lakers Shaq authentic jersey in the late '90s when they got the NBA license in the 1997-98 season. I recall Nike Lakers authentic jerseys in this style were saturated in stores around L.A. I have no idea why I didn't keep mine.

Amazing that the lakers have had the best player in the world and probably of all time and arguably the best big man in the league yet somehow have made such horrible decisions since this version of the lakers inception in 2018 - the lakers have only been good for 1.25 years. The rest has been an utter garbage fire. Insane. like not middle ground or really good but fell short but an absolute dumpster fire and headed towards another similar summer/season next year since nobody will want Russ and he will refuse a buyout. No draft pick. No wiggle room especially when we flip tht for Terrance Ross or something. Will be old vet min players again.

Malpractice comes to mind. Linda kurt rob klutch Jeanie

TAKE IT BACK! Fish was way too clutch for us way too many times to be grouped w/ THT. Mans dunked on Iverson so we could group him with someone airballing layups?!

-foe
This one only in regards to him blowing layups every game. Word to Fisher and Bazemore lol

Back
Top Bottom