**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Now just imaging if Lebron wasn't here. Sure he made a mistake with Russ, but the team signed Luol Deng for 72 million.

I hope we just don't turn into a James Dolan type franchise....

Dr. Buss rolling in his grave....

homdksnu88f81.jpg

knee irritated bc the bum *** squad needs him to play like Superman for so long

Just gotta wait. He comes back. Gotta play him 30 min max.

Now just imaging if Lebron wasn't here. Sure he made a mistake with Russ, but the team signed Luol Deng for 72 million.
Don’t forget Mozgawd…

I remember there were a few people in here trying to put a positive spin to those signings lol. Might’ve even been CP telling us everything will be okay like he has this year lol

I was a defender, but clearly Mitch/Jim overpaid. They were right in getting some vets to hold the fort until the kids were ready.

Don’t forget Mozgawd…

I remember there were a few people in here trying to put a positive spin to those signings lol. Might’ve even been CP telling us everything will be okay like he has this year lol
And signing washed Chris Kaman. Dark days those were.

I think Luke had a lot to do with the mozgov signing. Possibly deng too but he was a very vocal supporter of mozgov. The irony is that Luke was overpaid immediately when free agency started as a player too. End of the day it falls on the front office tho

Can’t believe we rely on year 19 37 year old Lebron so much that he got hurt. would be nice if AD and Russ could carry the team and beat average to below average teams, but they cant. Smh

Coaching doesn’t matter huh

Drummond in la was a primary option getting 20 post touches a quarter.

Doc has him in a hustle man’s role in limited mins and is playing great.

Back
Top Bottom