**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

After we fire him and it fixes nothing, we can fire the next guy to fix nothing, then get another guy to blame for the next thing and round and round we go while y'all "I can't believe this isn't working" over and over again. I'm so excited.
Wayminit... actually...

It doesn't really matter who the coach is, because with a roster full of injured or inept pieces, it's not the coach's fault and he shouldn't be blamed. The coach doesn't matter. So if we have a new coach every week, wouldn't it still hold true that who the coach is doesn't matter?

-foe

giphy.gif

Lakers bout to go 9-22 the final 31 so they can get some draft lottery action to make up for the failure that is the 2021-22 season roster, watch.

This team underachieved worse than Jimmy G on a championship contender.

What an embarrassment to Dr. Jerry Buss and former Lakers GM and all time legend Francis Dayle Hearn.

Question is D'Antoni still on the books? Are they still paying for 2 or 3 coaches?

Pelinka, management, ownership…whoever gets the credit for good deals also should get the slander for terrible ones too, regardless of who’s idea it was or who’s orders.
That's not how any of this works. Rob said LeBron urged him to get Russ over Buddy. LeBron has NOT denied it.

When Russ plays, the other four guys have to be good shooters to win.

That means Stanley, Avery, THT, AD, DJ, Dwight can’t be out there with Russ.

See where that’s a problem?

Heard something great that sums up the season:

The lakers haven’t been a good team this year. But after every game, the players talk about how they are a good team…if only they did this, or did that…I’m not the only delusional one here, the players are too

Deadline is in 10 days. I fully expect us to overtrade for an average return. THT and a first for someone like Kenrich. And that's if we are even able to make a trade at all.

Out of the 31, I would say 6 of those are guaranteed losses. Milwaukee, Suns, 76ers and GSW.

All the other teams are just okay. Clippers, Mavs, Nuggets type teams. We need Bron back asap to turn things around.
Lol

that is all

Heard something great that sums up the season:

The lakers haven’t been a good team this year. But after every game, the players talk about how they are a good team…if only they did this, or did that…I’m not the only delusional one here, the players are too
😂 Should they say that they suck and the season is over? Cmon now are we just saying things to get our post count up man…

😂 Should they say that they suck and the season is over? Cmon now are we just saying things to get our post count up man…

How about “we gotta play better. We can’t give up leads. Need betting play for us. Better coaching from coaches. Etc”

Most are literally using the words “we are a good team…just gotta do this that and the other”

Sure. After 10 games. After 20 games. After 30 games.

We got 50 games down and still saying **** like “ya we are a good team…we just gotta play with more effort. That’s it”

We are NOT a good team.

Avery
Dj
Ariza
Bazemore
Ellington
Dwight

ARE NOT NBA PLAYERS.

How about “we gotta play better. We can’t give up leads. Need betting play for us. Better coaching from coaches. Etc”

Most are literally using the words “we are a good team…just gotta do this that and the other”

Sure. After 10 games. After 20 games. After 30 games.

We got 50 games down and still saying **** like “ya we are a good team…we just gotta play with more effort. That’s it”

We are NOT a good team.

Avery
Dj
Ariza
Bazemore
Ellington
Dwight

ARE NOT NBA PLAYERS.
I've seen them say things about playing better, coaching, etc...but at the end of the day who cares about what they say, it's all about what they do on the court right?

I think most would agree, as their record indicates...that this is not a good team (for whatever reasons that may be).

No trade or buyout guy is going to change that.

No coaching change is going to change that.

A healthy Lebron and Anthony Davis does raise the floor of this team, but how high? Who knows, they haven't been completely healthy in almost two seasons now.

I barely come in this thread anymore because there's not really much to say other than that. I can't really get that upset when they're inconsistent well because that's bad teams do.

My only thing is might as well give Austin, Stanley and I guess THT more minutes because these other 1 year rentals won't be here next season so let the youngsters get their reps in now.

*Kanye shrug

Reactions: DLF
At this point, I don’t even care about the playoffs/postseason. It’s over, even if we get in the play-in….we not doing nothing without home court. It would just be more meaningless minutes on LJ legs.

My sole focus for this team is having russ removed from the roster for next season.

CANNOT waste another year with him.

Like I said last week…

Keep:
Monk
AR
Johnson
Dwight

Everyone else can go.

Last edited:
lakers got outscored 38 to 20 in that 4 th quarter.

vogel is lucky to have a job at this point.

any other coach would have been fired after that.

3 games under 500

terrible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom