**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Like I was ahead in the beginning of the year (while being shamed daily for it), I’m also ahead now.

This year is a wash. Let’s focus on next year.

If the lakers are smart, we beg the Knicks to give us Fournier, Kemba and burks now. This way we go into the summer with THT, Evan, Burks and Kemba as 10-23 mill dollar contracts. That is a lot more tradeable then 47 mill of Russ. This way you get 30 games to see how well Burks, Kemba and Evan play before you decide to trade them this summer.

Otherwise it will be a copy of this next year.

Lebron
Ad
Russ
8 vet min guys

Not sure lakers nation can take that again

For those wondering, yes Isaiah Hartenstein was available as a vet min player and every blog and podcast host wanted him for the lakers. Too bad Rob doesn’t watch basketball outside of lakers games.

Bazemore is a nut out there. He's lucky he's being showcased for a trade or else he would've been benched already. :lol:

The all “we had them but let them go” team

Damian jones/McGee
AD/
lebron/22nd pick
Hield/kcp/tht
Caruso/shroeder (I hate him but at least he’s an asset)/Reaves

That’s trade assets on assets on assets on assets.

If we are gonna go out. I hope at the hand of the clippers in the play in game. Need maximum embarrassment for the organization and Jeanie.

Lol Ibaka keeps getting switched onto by a small guard and he just scores at the basket with no resistance.

Back
Top Bottom