**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Let’s see…

Lakers have AD in his prime, Russ on the downside, and a collection of minimum contract guys who were either really good 10 years ago or probably wouldn’t be in the league if not for Covid/injuries.

Clippers have youth, athleticism, size, shooting, defense, some continuity, excellent coaching…um and some other things I’m sure that I’m overlooking at the moment.

But why are the Lakers losing tho?

And these guys want to stand pat at the trade deadline. But then again there's nothing of value on the roster.

Without pg and kawhi, these clippers are very likeable. Way more than the trash we have out there wearing gold and purple

Lol Ibaka keeps getting switched onto by a small guard and he just scores at the basket with no resistance.

And frank hasn't made a SINGLE adjustment.

This franchise from the GM's that made the russ trade, to frank who can't make an adjustment to the players who seem to just not care all suck.

This is bad. Really bad

We always get embarrassed by the clips but I really thought we had a shot with our records being so close

Cooked Ariza is the only option, but he probably should've been inserted in the beginning of the third for Bradley.

6CF37B50-9E20-4373-9773-2F53BC410300.jpeg

Lol this is why the nba is trash

Reggie miller just said that when lebron comes back, Trevor Ariza will be key lol

Back
Top Bottom