**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The basketball gods rewarded clippers for playing hard all game.

Glad lakers lost. Long term will be better for the team. You can’t sleep walk for 3 quarters. And Vogel can’t keep playing ****** lineups for 3 quarters.

It is what it is. Pray Vogel will sit AB and Just carry the energy into the next game.

mmmm.jpg

STOP STARTING BRADLEY.
he reminds me of cj from gta san andreas
th.jpeg-40.jpg

The team looked instantly better with has-been Ariza on the floor. Imagine if they get another 6'7-6'8 guy by the trade deadline. Do it.

Ariza getting put in the popcorn machine by Morris was huge

Russ low IQ double team on Reggie smh

Can point to a lot of little things in this one… Russ weak double in that corner, Monk’s tech, Ariza’s bad close out, Vogel subbing Reaves in for offense when he was getting targeted on D, etc…

None of these individually costed them the game, but collectively they just don’t do the little things consistently enough. Oh well…

Yawn. I wasn’t fooled by the comeback like y’all. Glad they lost. No more moral victories. Either win outright or go to hell. Fake comebacks be damned

To come back and lose like that hurts. All because of bad defense.
Lol regular season game where they slept walked through most of the game. Vs a team that is missing their two stars lol. Nah man.

Just wonder if Russ and AD make that lob play with only 6 seconds left instead of 11...they went to quick knowing the defense is just horrible.

this was a huge loss. could have been 1 game under 500 now your back to 3
Nuggets clippers and wolves all have tough schedules while ours isn’t as bad to end the season.

I think Bron will be back quickly after the deadline.

No point making the playoffs with Russ on the team. You see that half *** double team at the end? Imagine that kind of move in the playoffs. No amount of coaching will treat that level of idiocy

I know this one play isn’t THE reason why we lost. But this is a clutch key moment. Just an example of not making winning plays when it counts

Also Vogel and his inability to adjust is a killer. Look at the starting lineup we had vs a wing heavy clipper starting lineup.

Last edited:
somebody forgot to tell stanley johnson this 7 years ago.
You evidently don't remember Stanley. He was a tank. Brick house. And could barely move. He puts on muscles super quick and easy so he had to do the exact opposite to drop it. His body now is the result of tons of work in trying to lose muscle to achieve some speed and quickness. He's better for it.

FF9FBFF2-ACF8-4DCA-8BA3-D01346562844.jpeg

Didn’t like that substitution at the time, guessing he subbed in Austin for offense but Ive trying to make of Vogel’s rotations at this point.

Back
Top Bottom