**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean the reports were Lebron and AD pushed for Westbrook...so I see where the LeGM jokes come from.

Not a big deal either way.
It’s not a big deal at all.

He deserves to hear whatever criticism comes his way because of that move. But at the same time it’s a two way street so if he’s the shadow GM give him credit for good moves then that’s all.

Think about this tweet when you watch the Lakers and Clippers play tonight.

Regardless of what I think of Vogel or Lue, if Kurt Rambis is callin the shots behind his wife's skirt, we're done for anyways.

Jeanie needs to bring the elites in, Pat, West, Phil, not Kurt ****ing Rambis. :smh:

Bron pushed for Westbrook cause Pelinka was too scared to get Lowry 🤷🏽‍♂️

If Pelinka does that deal as reported then we don’t ever make the trade for H60D Russ

Regardless of what I think of Vogel or Lue, if Kurt Rambis is callin the shots behind his wife's skirt, we're done for anyways.

Jeanie needs to bring the elites in, Pat, West, Phil, not Kurt ****ing Rambis. :smh:
Phil can’t hit the P so she’s done with him

Bron pushed for Westbrook cause Pelinka was too scared to get Lowry 🤷🏽‍♂️

If Pelinka does that deal as reported then we don’t ever make the trade for H60D Russ
And Lowry leaves for free agency to Miami which he had planned all along

tht is klutch as well
lebron prolly didnt want to give him up
Asking a team in a title run after going 21-7 when healthy to give up BOTH starting guards and a young prospect in THT for a player who was going to be a free agent in 3 months (who had a hand infection that sidelined him 1 month) would have been equally dumb

Nba media is the worst. They keep saying “lakers didn’t wanna give up tht for Lowry”

It was THT AND the starting backcourt of a 21-7 team. It drives me nuts

Asking a team in a title run after going 21-7 when healthy to give up BOTH starting guards and a young prospect in THT for a player who was going to be a free agent in 3 months (who had a hand infection that sidelined him 1 month) would have been equally dumb

Nba media is the worst. They keep saying “lakers didn’t wanna give up tht for Lowry”

So Kuz,KCP, Trezz, and Picks for Russ
was his backup plan?

was his backup plan?
Lol. That was a worse move than the Lowry one

Just bc I’m against one move doesn’t mean I’m for the other

The obvious thing to do was:

Trade for Hield
Resign caruso
Resign tht
Resign shroeder (2/20) or something- use as trade bait later.
Keep kcp
Don’t sign rondo or DJ
Use mle on wing since that’s hardest position (Gay, Otto)

Gives you 23 mill of Hield
10 of Scrotum
10 of Caruso
10 of tht
13 of kcp.

That’s 63 mill dollars worth of very tradable players along with lebron and AD.

Also gives you 7 NON-vet min players excluding mle. Add MLE and you got 8 of 15 players being REAL nba players. Add Reaves who is an nba player on a super cheap deal that’s 9.

Vs what we have now: 2 nba players. 1 dress wearing queef. Reaves and Monk. (4 total)

And some sort of draft compensation I believe as well.

Colin borrowed that DLF DLF trade machine

Do it Linda!!!
AFB3872A-3B6F-4171-BFA4-362DC5D943D4.jpeg

So was not hiring Lue for a 5 year contract not a bad decisions?
Yes, it was a bad decision.

But since both Lebron and Rob were on board with the hire and were overruled by Rambii that’s an ownership thing as opposed to a LeGM move.

Colin Cowherd is an idiot

dont listen to him,he's the another version of Stephen A Smith

Bron is not going anywhere he's gonna retire as a LAKER like his idol Kobe

you do remember this was after dennis declined our offer of 4/80

at that point in the season it was looking like we were gonna have to give him more to stay or really risk losing him for nothing....which we eventually did

was his backup plan?

we got less than nothing our of letting dennis walk
we got rust

Tyrese Maxey and THT are the same age

Bet the FO thought THT would be farther along in his development by now

Back
Top Bottom