**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Re: Reggie miller

It doesn’t matter what is true. It matters what is being perceived by people.

Have you learned nothing from trump? Right now the narrative is that the lakers are dysfunctional. Doesn’t matter if it’s true or not.

Once Charles Barkley picks this up, it will blow up. It is on lebron and company to win it next year to prove it wrong

We need as much chaos in playoffs as possible

Need the hornets to not make it. Need jazz and bulls to lose in first round

Need teams to get desperate for change.

Of course there has been dysfunction. But never to the level of the Knicks.

Let's be real. Dolan has been dysfunctional for 20 years.

Jim Buss was dysfunctional, Jeanie stepped in. We got Bron, won a title. Now we are here.

How does that even equate to the what the Knicks have been going through?

That's all I'm saying. Win and losses don't tell the full story of a franchise.

Completely agree. Knicks have been awful.

But if you told the average fan that the Knicks and Lakers have a similar overall W/L record over the past 10 years, it would validate all their "Lakers are dysfunctional" chatter.

You also did a lot of glossing over with the "Jeannie stepped in, got Bron, now we are here" statement. :lol:

All I'm saying is from where I sit, this is what I'm seeing and what is being said by casuals, Laker fans and media alike: that the Lake Show have been a mess for a minute.

Rosier/nunn/reaves
Hayward/
Lebron
Grant
AD

My body is ready

Yes I’m delusional.

Rozier arriving would probably makes Monk expendable.

Not a fan of a 6'1 and 6'2 backcourt, even with AD and Bron on the backline.

Rozier arriving would probably makes Monk expendable.

Not a fan of a 6'1 and 6'2 backcourt, even with AD and Bron on the backline.
I would not spend our only non-vet minimum money on a guard anyways. Size and defense

Fwiw jeanie and MJ are partners in a tequila company. They close. Lol

There’s a game tonight! 😂

Gimmie another 40 piece Talen

B13FF19E-10A3-4595-B700-7F8E646E2963.jpeg

Completely agree. Knicks have been awful.

But if you told the average fan that the Knicks and Lakers have a similar overall W/L record over the past 10 years, it would validate all their "Lakers are dysfunctional" chatter.

You also did a lot of glossing over with the "Jeannie stepped in, got Bron, now we are here" statement. :lol:

All I'm saying is from where I sit, this is what I'm seeing and what is being said by casuals, Laker fans and media alike: that the Lake Show have been a mess for a minute.

And you can feel that way.

It just isn't true.

I like to think someone from the Lakers sent a message to Sam Presti that read "We'll lose if you take Westbrick this summer. If not, our team will out-tank your team."

I was really surprised Ellington didn’t pan out with us. I had high hopes for him as a spot up shooter to spread the floor for Lebron.

The more and more I think about that projector story, the more wild it is they actually printed that and aligned that with our season.
Bro the way they were building that lead up in the article I thought that they were going to say someone in the room got into a scrap or something LOL

Back
Top Bottom