**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Need the wolves to suck and lack leadership so they can trade for pat bev:

AE1FCD16-C7E1-4615-879C-8EAA65275FF0.jpeg

Seriously this team sucks
Bunch of moping bad attitude players who can’t shoot

Blow it up and get picks we won’t win with this squad anyways

A trade is coming for sure 100%
I hope not.

Jeanie and Rob falling for the media and twitter finger trap. Don't mortgage your future and a 43 milli expiring contract on a 38y/o man who is becoming a shell of him self, who's going to leave your team once his son enters the league. A 6'11 guy who is injury prone EVERY season, has not had a full season, or at least 80% of it since 2018. Realistically nobody from the Heat, Pacers or Hornets you bring in for Russ and those 2 picks will bring you a championship. Trust. You do the trade, and you'll be in the same position come April, and in 2026 and 2027, Lebron will be either retired or playing with Bronny elsewhere and Davis will be either retired or playing for another team.

Jeanie, you run a billion dollar corporation, don't let these dudes behind a Asus monitor or iPhone 11 with a crack screen try to tell you otherwise.

Not gonna win anything with our best player age 38 and a peanut brittle big man

I don’t care who we get for Westbrick, it won’t matter

Blow it up

I hope not.

Jeanie and Rob falling for the media and twitter finger trap. Don't mortgage your future and a 43 milli expiring contract on a 38y/o man who is becoming a shell of him self, who's going to leave your team once his son enters the league. A 6'11 guy who is injury prone EVERY season, has not had a full season, or at least 80% of it since 2018. Realistically nobody from the Heat, Pacers or Hornets you bring in for Russ and those 2 picks will bring you a championship. Trust. You do the trade, and you'll be in the same position come April, and in 2026 and 2027, Lebron will be either retired or playing with Bronny elsewhere and Davis will be either retired or playing for another team.

Jeanie, you run a billion dollar corporation, don't let these dudes behind a Asus monitor or iPhone 11 with a crack screen try to tell you otherwise.
yeah but we gotta be in the running for the playoffs so lebron can activate " playoff mode"
theScore på Twitter: ”LeBron is done messing around. Playoff ...

i would not panic into a trade now, other players will become available
but lbj green-lighted rust, so its on him to make it work
and by "it" i mean the roster that was put together considering rust makes 47mil

I hope not.

I hear you and although you make a lot of sense, but imo if they can magically get Kyrie + Harris for Russ, Nunn, and the 2 picks AND get Lavine + Vucevic + Caruso for AD, the Lakers are right back in the mix

Kyrie
LaVine
Harris
Bron
Vucevic

Lakers gonna be straight with Kyrie, Lavine, and Vuc even after Bron retires

But this is a pipe dream cause Pelinka don't got Jerry West skills to be able to pull off something like that midseason lol

Back
Top Bottom