**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pretty sure Vogel could’ve led us to a 20-26 record at this point :lol:

Buss family still paying him, which means they’re losing money by also paying Ham, which has a trickle down effect on their cheapness in personnel decisions

TL;DR​

The Lakers should consider trading for multiple role players now instead of taking their chances in free agency. This gives them more spending power towards deepening the roster, could allow them to add assets, and keeps them in the mix for potential offseason trades.

So basically, all the same things we've been saying all year?

So basically, all the same things we've been saying all year?

Facts.

But our ownership is cheap. We really should have messed with the 2020 roster. Really should have ran that back.

Yes we ragged on KCP and Kuz but they are actually what we need right now.

Of course we need AD playing as well but I'd rather have KCP and Kuz vice Lonnie and Troy Brown.

lakers-bucks.webp

Gon be a long 3 weeks.

would not be surprised if jeanie buss never wanted lebron here and only agreed cuz it would make her money.

she seem like one of them weird fans who hated him for no damb reason

out of all our bad coaches recently only 2 remain unemployed i think

byron scott and frank vogel.

pretty much sums it up lol

Yes, the guy that won a Championship 2 years ago, his first season in LA, and Byron Scott.......

Frank also took a couple years off before he took the LA job, but I don't want that to get in y'alls way. :lol:

Yes, the guy that won a Championship 2 years ago, his first season in LA, and Byron Scott.......

Frank also took a couple years off before he took the LA job, but I don't want that to get in y'alls way. :lol:

But you keep bringing him up...when we all agreed he was scapegoated....

If they don't make a trade in the next 3 weeks they're basically punting both this season and next
Or or or or….

It has always been about money.

Not paying AC when he coulda been used as trade filler.

Now doing everything they can to avoid the repeater tax.

If I’m the lakers, I try to stay below the tax line while making a trade that makes us a contender with guaranteed titles over the next 3 years. Also I’d only do a trade that would also get us the 1st overall pick In the draft without giving up AD or Lebron

Back
Top Bottom