**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

But you keep bringing him up...when we all agreed he was scapegoated....

Not all. You and I did. P probably did. Not many others. Bad coach/Rotations circled the thread daily for months. Everyone wasn't goin with scapegoated. No sir.

Not all. You and I did. P probably did. Not many others. Bad coach/Rotations circled the thread daily for months. Everyone wasn't goin with scapegoated. No sir.

Ok...

So what does bringing him up no accomplish?

Both coaches have very flawed rosters.

Both coaches are dealing with AD injuries.

Only difference I see so far is Ham got something with Russ off the bench. Seems Russ didn't respect Vogel but end of the day I got more of a problem with the front office then either coach.

Literally no one said 'It was alllllll Vogel!!! Change the coach AND NOTHING ELSE, and we'll be swimming in Wins!!!"

Don't let C CP1708 sell that lie to you.

"VoGeL waS ScApeGoAtEd LiKe hE WaS tHe OoOoOoOoOnLy PrObLeM!"

No he wasn't. Ever. 😂😂😂😂😂

Literally no one said 'It was alllllll Vogel!!! Change the coach AND NOTHING ELSE, and we'll be swimming in Wins!!!"

Don't let C CP1708 sell that lie to you.

"VoGeL waS ScApeGoAtEd LiKe hE WaS tHe OoOoOoOoOnLy PrObLeM!"

No he wasn't. Ever. 😂😂😂😂😂

I didn't say you guys said it was all Vogel.

Y'all wanted him out, no prob, and now........folks *****ing about Ham in much the same light.

We gon fire Ham........and the next guy gon get talked about #Rotations and he's goofy and whatever dumb quotes etc.

Groundhog Day.

Y'all really do just assume teams want to trade with us and it not be in bending us over.

You do a trade that makes sense. The Laker tax as we all have seen is ridiculous at times when ppl asking for picks from us will other teams get them for trail mix.

5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d.gif

Really wanted to see AR back. Damn.

Hopefully he can come back with AD.

Getting ready to pour up. We losing by 20.

Back
Top Bottom