**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think he’s a Bron Stan. Crazy we got Pat Bev and Westbrook who like to start the trash talk and it ends up Shannon Sharpe getting into the Grizzlies heads. :lol:

Brooks vs Lebron was getting heated

The slap to the face no call
The blocking foul

Just really physical defense by brooks was making Lebron take bad/tough shots and bron was pissed

Good battle

KCP got to a point where he wouldn’t shoot wide open 3s tho his confidence was shot lol

Brooks good defender and did decent in Bron but he acting like they didn’t hard double and shade a 3rd defender
And then you go JJJ and Adam’s in the paint and even Clarke a good help rim defender lol

Would’ve helped if we could shoot cuz rn everyone’s game plan is really load up on Bron and dare someone to make open shots which results in a lot of Bron ugly jumpers lol
AD back would be great but we gotta get some perimeter threat

That being said Memphis is solid and they’re going the villain route but they kinda puttin too much dip on they chip rn :lol:

Also Nunn Lowkey raising his trade value now that he been somewhat scoring lmao

90lir697odda1.jpg
Me looking at Mr. Furley’s security last night :lol:

nunn hadnt played in 2 years. i understand why he looked so bad

hes been getting more playing time lately

he made a stupid foul at the end of last game tho

I was gonna say if he’s a laker fan he should get a permanent front row seat

But sounds like he’ll be gone when Lebron retires

I remember Shannon Sharpe and Ray Buchanan going back and forth before the superbowl as a kid. Ray Buchanan saying he looked like Mr. Ed. :lol:

I ain't see Bron dap up Bane. Bron was hot at him last year for the **** talking, but he gave it up too. It's just Peoples Hernanadez that's the problem.

Funny thing is, MEM prolly ain't resigning him, at least at the number he wants. If LAL were to wait till the offseason, as hated as he is, he would be a top target in free agency. :lol:

I remember Shannon Sharpe and Ray Buchanan going back and forth before the superbowl as a kid. Ray Buchanan saying he looked like Mr. Ed. :lol:

I ain't see Bron dap up Bane. Bron was hot at him last year for the **** talking, but he gave it up too. It's just Peoples Hernanadez that's the problem.

Funny thing is, MEM prolly ain't resigning him, at least at the number he wants. If LAL were to wait till the offseason, as hated as he is, he would be a top target in free agency. :lol:
Brooks has been my stealth candidate for the $17-20M range. To have a 27 year old All Defensive caliber wing that can guard 1-4 would be pretty damn enticing (plus you're subtracting from Memphis).

But I don't think the math works having him and Brick (I've already accepted that he's returning next season) together. Can't have two high volume shooters that are so poor efficiency wise.

Brooks might be thee best defensive wing this year, but he's such a ******* loose cannon and comes with some of the worst shot selection in league history. You would think if he somehow made it here, he immediately gets with the program and becomes buddy buddy with Bron/AD, but he seems so petty. He's like a Pat Bev tier troll without the media training. Would definitely be interesting to see him on a team that people actually like. If his shot selection were to change, he'd be the ideal type to put next to Bron.

He still a ***** tho.

Meanwhile........................

NBA Rumors: Hornets Prepared to Take Trade Calls on Gordon Hayward, Rozier, Oubre​

🙏

Back
Top Bottom