**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't think its an either or situation.

Hayward is almost always hurt, but when he's not, he's good.

Watching Russ miss more layups than any other player in the league is infuriating.

Clearly you ain't been watching. He isn't missing layups like that this year.

I'd rather have Russ on the floor for 95% of the games then a "good" Hawyward for 65%.

Wanted Hayward and Rozier before the season, but between Hayward's injuries again and Rozier's down year, no thanks.

Hayward can come in the summer if he gets bought out.

Once again, it's not about Gordon Hayward. Its about him getting you Rozier and Oubre at a discounted rate.

Then come July, you've got Gordon's 31.5 million expiring contract, whoever you've drafted with this year's pick and 2027, 2029 or the 2030 pick to send out.

Wanted Hayward and Rozier before the season, but between Hayward's injuries again and Rozier's down year, no thanks.

Hayward can come in the summer if he gets bought out.

Understandable. But, what if you can get all 3 without giving up a 1st? Russ/Nunn or Pat Bev and 2nds for for them?

Sucks they've all been hurt this year, but that's why the price is down. I look at their prior numbers. This year's been predictably bad for them.

Bogey,Burks/Noel seem to be the best deal out there

It is a good deal, but they want at least one unprotected 1st. Think they're holding out for more with the year Bojan's had scoring the ball.

Random thought I was trying to come up with earlier but who are the all of the Laker/Clippers?

Lamar Odom
Matt Barnes
Caron Butler
Patty Bev
Zubac
Ron Harper

Wasn't Swaggy P a Clipper?

Drawing a blank and I know there's a lot more. 🤦‍♂️

(No Google you cheating cheaters!)

Random thought I was trying to come up with earlier but who are the all of the Laker/Clippers?

Lamar Odom
Matt Barnes
Caron Butler
Patty Bev
Zubac
Ron Harper

Off the top of my head...

Benoit Benjamin
Chris Kaman
Antawn Jamison

Not sure I even knew Rondo was Clipset. Interesting. I know for a while he was making the rounds. Kings, Bulls, Pelicans...

Hmph now everyone wants to #winwithruss
81F12E1D-3E90-4A20-B225-1F9C135D5A76.jpeg

Lamar Odom
Matt Barnes
Caron Butler
Patty Bev
Zubac
Ron Harper

Can’t forget Mike Muscala:lol:
Brandon bass, Lou Williams

Back