**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Got it. So you aren't watching how trash Haywood is...

Got it.

Huh?

The biggest criticism of him has always been that he lives on the IL. Not that he sucks or is "trash".

He's got one more year left on his deal. The Lakers could do a lot worse and I know Charlotte isn't demanding a first rounder for Hayward so the price isn't gonna be steep.

He's not a massive difference maker but he can create and spread the floor with shooting and he can get to the rim. 15ppg for his career and isn't a high turnover guy thats going to cost the team in critical late game situations.

He's been in and out of Charlotte's lineup the whole year with injuries (as usual) so if you're just looking at this season, apply some context.

I'm not campaigning for Hayward as much as I was originally just saying, if getting him means less Russ, then by all means let's get it done.

1674448150891.gif

Tuned in in the 3rd and witnessed the comeback :pimp: Let's get greedy before the road trip and get the next 2 too. Throw all that fun **** out the window

I wonder what the average margin of losses are for the Lakers. Cus it seems like we are in almost every game and we lose by a few plays here and there.

Back
Top Bottom