**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

max's minutes are gonna go away once AR and lonnie return
ideally, so should rusts

but max has played well within his role and has shown that " potential"

gonna miss him in 2 years :frown:

Reactions: DLF
There's a 2 for 1 consolidation trade to be made. This team will all of a sudden have too many players in about 10 days. :lol:

1mwcjsvz3fea1.png

I remember waking up late that morning and seeing a lot of rumors and chatter online. Nothing on tv or anything “real” yet. Friend sent a TMZ link to the group chat that wasn’t loading. Wasn’t gonna trust anything but an official statement/legit article but TMZ never lies :frown:

An ominous start to one of the worst years in history.

Next trade
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-26-2023_9-30-28AM.png

Sims is a Klutch client.

Power dunker, averages about a block per game, much stronger in the paint than Damian Jones.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Ham refused to play Wenyen with AD previously, and don't see him playing them forward.

Imagine the center and power forward minutes will go to AD, Bryant, Bron and Rui. Hard to give Wenyen minutes unfortunately.

Why not cut Jones and give the best 3 point shooters in the G league some 10 day contracts just to see if we can find a gem like Popabich used to always find shooters

Danny Green
KCP
Lebron
AD
McGee

Rondo
Bradley
Caruso
THT
Kuz
Markieff
Dwight

Schroeder
Reaves
Bron
Rui
AD

Russ
Walker
Bev
Christie
Brown
Wenyen
Bryant

I'm shleep tho

We still got 1 trade left to make. I think Bev gets shipped out which is unfortunate because he’s been playing better recently but whatever.

unbelievable that Damian Jones got a player option :smh:

Back
Top Bottom