**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

How do you blame Ham?

He didn't have whistle.

We should have been shooting 2 freethrows end of story....

I normally try not to blame refs but when it's that clear...and you look at the free throw disparity of this game.

We got screwed and I'm not about to place any blame on us when clearly we were playing 8 on 5 out there.

How do you blame Ham?

He didn't have whistle.

I normally try not to blame refs but when it's that clear...and you look at the free throw disparity of this game.

We got screwed and I'm not about to place any blame on us when clearly we were playing 8 on 5 out there.

We got screwed but his philosophy to not foul up 3 and it may not even matter or get to that point.

How do you blame Ham?

He didn't have whistle.

Because that idiot didn't foul up three again.

How do you blame Ham?

He didn't have whistle.

Refs definitely but Ham gotta take some percent of the credit for inserting cold Russ (playing out exactly as we thought) and then not deciding to foul or not at the end using up time

Worst loss of the year.

I don’t care if you trade him for NOTHING. get Russ Westbrook off the team yesterday. He is a negative player.

I can’t believe we didn’t foul up 3 AGAIN.

Ain't get a chance to watch but worse than the 6ers, Sac, Pacers, first Celtic loss, etc?? :lol:

Russ smiling/laughing going into the locker room. Please get this ***** off our team
We literally have a player who actively doesn’t care if we win or lose. In fact a part me thinks he wants team to lose

Jaylen Brown picked up his 5th foul on the first play of the 4th quarter.

We haven't gone at him once.

He's now up to 38 minutes....... (Almost as many points)

No Smart, no Williams, one of their best players a foul away, we never once went at him.

I know the refs screwed us, but there is zero awareness on this team to not hone in on that fact.

This not to mention allowing them to keep playing AD with Brogdon & trying to force the pick & roll like AD's specialty isn't taking people one on one close to the basket

Back
Top Bottom