**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Cant believe they actually won. Dennis & Bev both missing both their FTs late coupled w rust nonexistant *** game smh. I’ll take it!

Bev is fine at the two… still small, but plays bigger than 6’1 or whatever he’s listed. I trust his shooting/defense over Lonnie, Brown, and Max right now.

As bad as Russ shot the ball tonight, I still think his value is being someone who can speed the game up… more possessions, some assists, put pressure on the rim, etc. There’s hardly anyone on the roster who can help Bron and AD get easy baskets on a consistent basis, they need that guy to take some pressure off of them. And no I’m not saying the Lakers shouldn’t move him or anything like that…

In a perfect world maybe LA could find a playmaker at the 2 spot, slide Bev over to the 1….

Bev/Pat
SG/Austin
Rui/SG
Lebron/Rui
AD/backup big (defensive player or TB)

That’s a solid 9 man rotation, and TB/Wenyen (and maybe Max) could be in case of emergency break glass guys.

05584E53-D135-4EB0-8320-CEF060BF6015.png

Cant believe they actually won. Dennis & Bev both missing both their FTs late coupled w rust nonexistant *** game smh. I’ll take it!
I was hella surprised, Russ was bricking everything. Tech from bev in the first minute didn’t help either smh

But we still got a W

Remember when Wes Mathews was available all year last year and we chose 16 point guards instead for the roster lol

Amazing the Clippers always play perfect ball vs us...

Then they wet the bed when they play other teams.

Thier offense to end the game vs the bucks looks like the same stuff we complain about.

Gritty is correct. His layups definitely put pressure on the rim :lol:
I mean even when he misses it leaves opportunities for easy put backs for one of the other Lakers.

Overall it’s up and down with him. You can say more down and up, no pushback from me.

Beat the Pels and stay ahead, we keep our pick.

Could then have our 23-27-29 picks to flip. 🤔 (If we don't go all in this next 7 days)

Does it make more sense to make a trade in the summer or now....

Well, the rub is LeBron. It's a miracle he's playin at this level year 20, age 38.

Can we expect it again year 21, age 39?

And I don't know if I see a Russ sign and trade in summer, so his trade chip may be high(er) now than summer.

Depends who's truly available. Sounds like no on Myles Turner. :frown:
OG really avail from Toronto?

Back
Top Bottom