**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Brooklyn offered Kyrie and Max deal but He turned it down because it had stipulations. The implication here is that Kyrie is looking for a max deal with no strings attached. If I'm the Lakers, I'm not sure if I'm willing to offer that to Kyrie. Keep in mind that LeBron will likely be retired during the back end of Kyrie's extension so there will be no one to keep him under wraps.

Reactions: DLF
pd4ju0m281ga1.jpg

chevy-chase-vacation.gif

If other teams are truly interested then I think chance of lakers getting him plummets. Remember only way we had a shot was if he sabatoged his way to LA

Ramona said the same nonsense that we would like him but the contract could be an issue.

Is it really nonsense? Kyrie has been the most mercurial, unpredictable and unreliable (from a mental and physical standpoint) player in the league over the last couple of years.

Literally every team in the league would hesitate to give him a max deal with no stipulations. The only reason Kyrie has kind of been on his best behavior the last couple of months is because his contract is up. See how he's acting the moment his contract situation is tenuous?

Nets/Tsai definitely not gonna do Ky any favors....

but if we can offer the best package available...they will take it.

Russ + Walker + first + JTA/Wenyan/Jones should be enough

peepee3 has 2 more years on his cpntract at 30 mill each after this season

russ is an expiring

also peepee 3 has been looking like **** this season
BKN is 4th in the East. They are are playoff team trying to win. What does an expiring contract do for them when it comes to winning now?

An old CP3 is still better than Brick any day of the week no matter how you slice it and if KD wants CPeePee over a brick he will get CPeePee

Back
Top Bottom