**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ham is the Westbrook of coaches.

Floor raiser, attributes are toughness, doesn't give up. But if you coached (played) smarter, we wouldn't be down bad to start with.

0 awareness, doesnt learn from his mistakes, stubborn to a fault, can't be trusted late games. He's an assistant coach. Too bad all the other GMs could see that except ours.

Ham is the Westbrook of coaches.

Floor raiser, attributes are toughness, doesn't give up. But if you coached (played) smarter, we wouldn't be down bad to start with.

0 awareness, doesnt learn from his mistakes, stubborn to a fault, can't be trusted late games. He's an assistant coach. Too bad all the other GMs could see that except ours.
Wayminit...

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_2-7-2023_10-53-05PM.png

*Lakers take back nothing but 2-year contracts in the trade, which all align with Bron's extension

did ad even congratulate bron?

they showed bron on the bench joking and telling ad he loved him and ad look like he was bitter and sassing bron in a subtle way 🤣

What the **** going on with AD?

This season has been so *** man. Lowkey glad they didn’t do any trades because this team ******* blows and has no chance at a title anyway.

AD body language during the game and on the bench weird as hell

Wonder what going on

Maybe Bron told him it time to break up :lol:
MVP about to be free lmao

I love the Lakers but I’m done wasting time thinking about this trade or that move. There is nothing this team can do to compete.

Ad talking about “there is a sense of urgency” :stoneface:

Thanks for the 2020 ring. My expectations for the rest of the decade are below the floor. This is a bottom 5 roster.

I love the Lakers but I’m done wasting time thinking about this trade or that move. There is nothing this team can do to compete.

Ad talking about “there is a sense of urgency” :stoneface:

Thanks for the 2020 ring. My expectations for the rest of the decade are below the floor. This is a bottom 5 roster.
Bottom 3 front office as well lol

Probably the worst.

Bro the ammount of terrible moves starting with the Deng / Mozgov’s contracts has been spectacularly horrible. I know this thread could’ve done a better job.
Scouting / drafting by the two youngest Buss boys has been good tho
Jeanie should just let them take over cuz they know hoops. Her and her circle do not lol

Well gents,

Another season of craziness. A lot of blame to go around...but our title window immediately closed when we made the trade for this guy:

0025F4A8-EF04-42FF-A57F-B6519C670E82.jpeg

We lost a good coach, depth and team chemistry because this guy said his main focus was to win a title and our two super stars and dumb *** front office bought off on it.

Was gonna go to a game this year with the family but it just ain't worth it.

Laker games will be on as back ground noise. These boys are done.

They didn’t run a single play for AD in the first half.

Wonder if he was upset about that?

He might as well have taken the day off.

Back
Top Bottom