**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

to be fair rob got pretty ****ty relations around the league so i think thats more of why he ends up with klutch players
CAA 100% never letting any of their guys over here lol

Ratsull is with CAA though, Aaron Mintz

One funny thing is Lakers could always pivot to Conley/Beasley/Vanderbilt for Westbrook/27 & 29 FRP.

Lakers get a protection of the Wolves pick in return whether it’s 25 or 27

Ratsull is with CAA though, Aaron Mintz
hmmm ****
that brings an interesting element to it cuz i've so many reports of how CAA hates rob/klutch

part of me wonders now if this is just minny leaking stuff to try to get different suitors for d'lo :lol:

hmmm ****
that brings an interesting element to it cuz i've so many reports of how CAA hates rob/klutch

part of me wonders now if this is just minny leaking stuff to try to get different suitors for d'lo :lol:

Even if they were trying to get different suitors
A hey we’re getting a 35 year old PG for a 26 year old PG and the team getting the 26 year old is getting more people doesn’t really inspire a bidding war. Just says that DLo doesn’t have value because he’s an expiring deal.

One funny thing is Lakers could always pivot to Conley/Beasley/Vanderbilt for Westbrook/27 & 29 FRP.

Problem with Conley is he has another year on his deal, I don't think the Lakers want that.

No, I don't think that would be worth the two first round picks.

Utah and Minny leaked this to raise their players stock. Knowing lakers involved, others will now give up whatever asset they drew the line at.

I mean the only possible team is the Clippers or Heat for DLo.

Not sure Clippers bite on a big asking price when they could pivot to FVV.

Maybe Heat do, but Lowry instead of Conley is an even worse deal for Wolves regardless of picks.

Prediction:

If rust is traded, he will not agree to a buyout because he knows no other contenders will want to sign him

Oddly enough, the Jazz and Timberwolves play tonight....

Let's see who gets held out of that game...

gobert trade one of the worse in history

also ****** up the market for everything lol

inflation *** trades lmao

Back
Top Bottom