**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If the Lakers sneak out with only using one pick.

Lonnie & Pat Bev to get somebody with the other 1st is good money.

I think there’s as likely a possibility as DLo being a Laker next year as Kyrie. Mavs would have to agree to want to pay DLo $35mil+ to match Kyrie’s deal. I don’t see that happening.
If you’re the Mavs, you press to keep Kyrie, and then if some other team wants him and has space so be it. But otherwise, Mavs could pivot quick and unload THJr and Bertans and operate with space.

Maybe just maybe the reason why the Lakers seem reluctant to part with more than one FRP in the Utah-Minny 3 team trade is because perhaps Pelinka has another side deal in the works with another team that involves unloading Beverley and Walker plus a pick for another impact role player 🤔

Last edited:
I just thinks it's ridiculous that we're like 65% through the season for this trade to happen. Jazz been willing to make moves and Conley been floated with the T'Wolves all season.

If the Lakers sneak out with only using one pick.

Lonnie & Pat Bev to get somebody with the other 1st is good money.

I think there’s as likely a possibility as DLo being a Laker next year as Kyrie. Mavs would have to agree to want to pay DLo $35mil+ to match Kyrie’s deal. I don’t see that happening.
If you’re the Mavs, you press to keep Kyrie, and then if some other team wants him and has space so be it. But otherwise, Mavs could pivot quick and unload THJr and Bertans and operate with space.
i can for sure see cuban giving kyrie like 44m/yr lol

First look :lol:
image.jpg image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom