**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It is imperative D'Lom Beasley and Rui play well the rest of the way. I want nothing to do with Kyrie and a bare bones roster.

It is imperative D'Lom Beasley and Rui play well the rest of the way. I want nothing to do with Kyrie and a bare bones roster.

Yup. Betting everything on Kyrie as the 3rd star would be a huge gamble. We need Dlo to ball otherwise we know which direction the Lakers will pivot towards.

can someone compare westbrooks stats this year to dangelo russells?

like 3point percentage, lay up percentage, mid range percentage, and free throws? turnover ratio?

Shouldn't focus on Kyrie. I'll keep saying it.

It almost rarely works out for the team. If the cap was going up like it did when KD went to the Warriors, yeah, it'll work. But way to many moving parts if the idea is to actually win a title. You basically go from a team that needs middle rotation depth to a team that needs total rotation depth.

Where the Lakers are right now is they have the front end Bron/AD/DLo. And they have the back end depth. Basically need to find a good starter that fits, and a bench player who fits.

I know they won’t be able to stop much but I’m juiced for the potential offensive 5 of
Dlo/Beasley/Reaves/Bron/AD. That’s more shooting than we’ve ever had around Bron/Ad.

I know they won’t be able to stop much but I’m juiced for the potential offensive 5 of
Dlo/Beasley/Reaves/Bron/AD. That’s more shooting than we’ve ever had around Bron/Ad.
Hope reaves starts getting some serious minutes

can someone compare westbrooks stats this year to dangelo russells?

like 3point percentage, lay up percentage, mid range percentage, and free throws? turnover ratio?

Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 10.58.18 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom