**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers went crazy this deadline. Our trade ain’t even worth talking bout. We got 3 saddiq Beys already.

Haven’t been to a game in a while. Sitting in a suite tonight.

FDCD6116-D667-41F6-8676-078C926269A9.jpeg

This victim **** with Rustle is wild. This ***** been trolling since day one and hasn't shown an once of accountability since he showed up.

Yeah, it's weird to me too. Personally, I think fans and media members critiquing, heckling and even trolling players is fine as long as they keep it in bounds (don't physically touch players and No personal attacks on their character or their families).

This comes with a territory as a professional athlete in public figure. The "woe is me" act is tired. You don't see anybody else's wife making public statements every single time their athlete husband is critiqued in the media.

this is woe is me **** with Russ is making me even more glad we finally got his bum *** off the squad :rofl:

Ain’t no ******* 5 year old watching ESPN NBA daily or whatever the **** please shut the **** up. You got paid $50 million dollars to do Jack ****. Never been more glad a player is leaving my favorite team.

Back
Top Bottom