**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Probably win at full strength.

But LeBron and AD can't really load manage with 25 games left. Every game is important

Whatever AD is going through he needs to find the fortitude to snap out if it. We absolutely NEED him to get right for these ancillary pieces to even matter.

Use all the noise to motivate yourself bruh. If healthy I like our chances against ANYBODY

With Lonnie, Max, and Troy for small ball lineups and spot minutes at SG/SF I'm liking what I'm seeing on paper.

We got shooters and playmakers, we got size and length, we got paint protectors. And we got LeBron and AD.

Hopefully the squad can pick it up, play some consistent solid defense, find a rhythm and finish 18-8/19-7 which would probably be good for the 6th seed.

9pynihdzheha1.jpg

Last edited:

Lakers: While I hesitate to call the Lakers a “contender,” the purple and gold had a good week. I wrote extensively about the Westbrook trade already, but that’s not all they did. Turning Thomas Bryant, Patrick Beverley, Kendrick Nunn and a second-round pick into Rui Hachimura and Mo Bamba — the effective end game of their swaps with Washington, Orlando and Denver — was good business, especially since they had acquired Jarred Vanderbilt.

Vando works best when he can play the four next to a floor-spacing five; the Lakers, unbelievably, seem to have thought about roster construction here rather than just acquiring famous guys. Bamba also has a non-guaranteed year in 2023-24, giving the Lakers another flexible contract to go with those of Vanderbilt and Malik Beasley.

I wonder if the lakers desire to clear cap space this summer or at least have the option to, if we woulda kept Conley instead.

Floor general good shooter better defender than D’lo.

We can literally still have full cap space by just not resigning or declining options on our new players options. Kind of genius in a way but curious about Conley vs D’lo fit

The first half was promising. I’m not mad at all he results with a 8 man rotation. I like what we have now and can at least be excited watching games.

Back
Top Bottom