**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think Russ will work with the Clips.

He fills a need as someone who can put pressure on the rim, drive and kick and speed up the tempo of the game for them.

Yes he’s still a brick and don’t see the bonehead turnovers stopping any time soon.

But the only thing I’d watch out for is they have too many players and not everyone is going to be cool with riding the bench.

If he's gonna start it'll be a disaster imo

but if he can take a bench role and allow Ty to alter his minutes game to game, they will be fine

It's a worse fit than when he was with us. At least Bron a PG and AD is a big. Now with the Clippers you basically got 3 wings. How is Russ NOT gonna get in their way? Is my question.

It's a worse fit than when he was with us. At least Bron a PG and AD is a big. Now with the Clippers you basically got 3 wings. How is Russ NOT gonna get in their way? Is my question.
I hate the clippers, but they got the shooters to make up for what we lacked for him and then some. They been fiending for playmaking ever since Kawhi got there so on paper he does fill a need.

THAT SAID, we’ve seen this before in his time in Houston and to a lesser extent Washington. Once it’s winning time Russ is a god-send for opposing teams since you can play 5-4 against em and Russ is not a good enough defender to make up for the offensive end.

That’s why I’m baffled they got him. Every minute he steals from Mann and Bones is awesome for the west.

Last edited:
He will have highlights here and there just like when he was with the Lakers and Clips has more shooters? so that'll work on his favor but you dont just get better at shot making and decision making. Hopefully he performs worse in clips uni :evil:
Yeah, we can go on and on about stats and how bad the shooting is. But end of the day it’s his BBIQ that been costing us the past year and a half.

He could have a perfect game and you still wouldn’t be out of the woods yet because he could have one bad play that swings the momentum entirely to the other side.

What can basketball god Jerry West possibly tell Westbrook that can be motivation enough for Brick to play winning basketball in a Clipper uniform?

Let me guess...."Just have fun" :lol:

Any lineup with Russ/Zu is probably gonna struggle. Same thing to a lesser extent with russ/mann. If Russ is taking minutes away from mann/gordon that's a good thing for the other team. Russ/Gordon/PG/kawhi/roco is something I could see being effective depending on how chaotic Russ is at any given moment

xb5irdumlhja1.jpg

jeanie buss needs to get off twitter.

no other gm is crying and attacking fans but her. whats her goal here?

we all get trash *** messages on there. was she trying to hint at lebron fanbase being toxic?

all sections of fanbases are toxic. since the begining of sports.

a fan calls you the worst gm if you dont get a trade done. whoopty ******* doo

Back
Top Bottom