**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Monk is awesome and it would’ve been nice to keep a weapon like that.

But I still don’t trust his defense though and I was and ,still am fine, with him walking.

Monk on fire 🔥 🥲
Westbrook played pretty much the end of the game! Loved the moment where there were multiple turnovers to get the kings back into it.
First time watching a Clippers telecast. Most of the fans they shown looked like it was their first time at a basketball game 💸💸💸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DLF
This will turn out to be an epic season, we beat Queens, Paper Clipps, Suns and Celtics (our 4 rivals) on the way to the chip, another Lebron fairytale leads the Lakers to chip #18, I can forsee it.

And Portland wont even be in the playoffs to throw this off.

Ever heard of time travel?

holdon-wait.gif

Lonnie has been better than monk this season. Stop this grass is greener bs :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Literally

Monk is at 14ppg on 45/33/90 Lonnie at 13ppg on 45/37/88

Ad they legit play the same style of basketball too. Kinda crazy he's now the 11th man, but thats a hell of a backup option. Hopefully he sees some run against the mavs. That defense is horrible & he should be able to kill at the basket

Looking at stats and averages is one thing

But can Lonnie completely take over a game like Monk did last night with all those HUGE clutch buckets?

Doesn’t matter anyways because Monk on this Lakers team wouldn’t get that much run

I like Lonnie hopefully Sunday he gets good minutes to get a rhythm

monk has a very pleasing game. Special offensive player with crazy athleticism but let’s be real he’s going to be targeted every minute he plays in the postseason.

Not hating on the sentiment BUT if I see people saying they’d like more Lonnie, Wenyen, Max etc minutes… okay cool, where are those minutes going to come from? Who do you want playing less?

The rotations have been pretty good for the most part… some guys just won't play much because the players in front of them are better.

Laker fans loving talking about players we had that we couldn’t get bc out of salary range.

We’re only 2 games away from the 7th seed. I know we have to jump hella teams but that it easily doable.

The 6th seed will be tough. Need to catch the Mavs or Clippers. Not impossible but we can only lose a handful of games.

Expect a loss vs mavs.

They are horrible inside and AD is unfortunately going through a mental slump offensively so we won’t get the benefit there.

I’m trynna avoid talking about Russ but this **** made me laugh

Can’t forget to include: stars 1 & 2 being forced to play playoff minutes when the leads disappear in record time.

Think Lonnie is a tad better than Monk. Bigger, more athletic (one foot jumper vs Monk's two foot jump) and less of a target on D.

With the Mavs it’s all about not caring what Luka and Kyrie do.

Lost 3 of their last 4. Kyrie has played in 3, Luka in 4.

Luka is averaging 30 on 52.5% from the field, Kyrie 29 on 59% in the last 4 games.

Because there’s a weak supporting cast, you have to focus on preventing Powell, THJr, Bullock and Justin Holiday from having meaningful minutes.

I’m trynna avoid talking about Russ but this **** made me laugh

Can’t forget to include: stars 1 & 2 being forced to play playoff minutes when the leads disappear in record time.

Moving on from Russ had to happen.

Just wish we could have had this roster from the start.

Lebron AD and the supporting cast should be enough to beat the Mavs

But you never know if Soft AD shows up and Christian Wood gets 30, and THJr and Powell play like Laker killers as usual

22 games left.

19-3 the rest of the way (47-35, .574 win pctg) takes the 3rd or 4th seed.

Call me too optimistic or crazy but I'm counting on it.

Lakers bout to Go Ham and win it all. Just like ain't nobody thought GSW was going to win it all last year, same goes for this year.

#onewinningstreakatatime

Back
Top Bottom