**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know most of yall blocked Brosizzle, but we DO need some damn size. Gonna run it back with string bean Wood and 4 fouls per minute Hayes?! Cmon Rob, we need some girth to bang down low
Whoever blocked me is a child who can't handle the truth.

"They" said all last season Hayes sucked and "they" were wrong. Hayes was the Lakers' best new pickup last offseason

"They" said 1-Big lineups and a 5-out system were the key and "they" were wrong again.

"They" said the blame was more on the players than it was on Ham. Guess who was dead wrong again LOL

And now "they" are still saying AD should play the 5 full time and that all the Lakers need is a backup center. Yep who's gonna be wrong yet again? :lol:

You my friend are an adult

Last edited:

1719820263016.gif

"I think there's more than three," said Brian Windhorst on the Hoop Collective Podcast. "I think DeMar DeRozan is on that list as well. And there may be another one or so."

"The Lakers are under some level of pressure to make a separate deal to clear some more space," added Windhorst. "That most likely would involve D'Angelo Russell. It could involve a player like Gabe Vincent. It could involve a player like Rui Hachimura. But probably is Russell because he is on the final year of his contract for almost $19 million. And that's basically, kind of, what the Mavericks have already done. The Mavericks have already done their cash dump. The Lakers haven't yet. I wouldn't rule it out, but I'm not sure..."

Lakers are going to trade reasonable salaries for less reasonable salaries. And get older everywhere. And lose a pick, possibly both.

And then try to sell it as a solid offseason.

Cam Johnson has played over 60 games in his career once. He was a rookie in 2019-20
DFS isn’t really any better than Gabe Vincent. A guy who has a defensive reputation that is on the downside and can’t shoot at all.
Jerami Grant has 4 years $120mil on his contract. Just turned 30 and is going to cost a draft pick.

Just the same old ****.

Almost makes you want to ask for Trae Young instead.

Hell I’ll pack DLo’s bags myself. I’ll take the 2 flights it’ll take me to get to LA if it at the end of it, I can say, that makes a whole lot of sense.

4 years, for Klay? :lol: C'mon.

1 or 2 year deals only for vets this close to the end.

Maybe Bron won't be taking a pay cut after all. :frown:

Mavs need to move one salary, Maxi Kleber ($11M) or Josh Green($12.6M) to get Klay through the Tim Hardaway Jr Trade Exception ($16M). The Lakers still have the NTMLE ($12.8M). Seems like it might be smart business to absorb Green through the NTMLE (you can now use the MLE to absorb players in trades now).

24 in November, athletic, 6'6, defensive minded and just shot 38% from three this past season.

Can't wait for the victory lap these idiots are going to make.

And I'm not even bothered by any of the signings they didn't make. The trades are going to stink.

Mavs need to move one salary, Maxi Kleber ($11M) or Josh Green($12.6M) to get Klay through the Tim Hardaway Jr Trade Exception ($16M). The Lakers still have the NTMLE ($12.8M). Seems like it might be smart business to absorb Green through the NTMLE (you can now use the MLE to absorb players in trades now).

24 in November, athletic, 6'6, defensive minded and just shot 38% from three this past season.

Exactly the kind of back court size & athleticism they need.

There's some overlap with Christie and he's a bad free throw shooter, but I'd be down depending on who they move DLo for.

Exactly the kind of back court size & athleticism they need.

There's some overlap with Christie and he's a bad free throw shooter, but I'd be down depending on who they move DLo for.
He's a little more filled out than Max, so ideally he would be able to guard up more.

Back
Top Bottom