**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Playing fewer minutes per game, he still plays fewer games overall.

Screenshot 2023-03-01 115457.png

Covid break got y'all fooled. :frown:

Playing fewer minutes per game, he still plays fewer games overall.

Screenshot 2023-03-01 115457.png

Covid break got y'all fooled. :frown:
the craziest part is even with the covid break he still got hurt in the wcf :frown:

cuh body just not meant for intense sports **** break down like a an old bmw lmao

2021 knocked out in first round, AD injury
2022 missed playoffs
2023 current 13 seed

"But we're a Championship contender!!!!!"

"Run it back in 2024, I'm sure it'll be fine trotting out a 40 year old in his 21st season and a 31 year old who hasn't played more than 65 games since he was 24 years old......"

Please, wake up fanbase. Truly, wake up. This is not how actual contending teams are built/run. AD's value only goes down, we really need him to be great for the next 20 games, get his value as high as it can be, and pray some other desperate franchise will go all in just to sniff a chance at making a run. (How bout Sacramento? 80 :lol: )

Otherwise.......we just watchin regular season basketball for the next 2-3 years. :smh:

You aren't wrong...

But once again, the fanbase isn't the problem.

Management is the problem. And the Fanbase can't make them make any moves....

All I know is, AD or no AD, we better win this game. OKC is damn near a g league team with their roster. There's enough talent to where AD can sit and we should win this comfortably.

Yes, we can.

Stop going to games. Stop buying jerseys. Stop watching on TV. Call in radio shows. Post on Twitter/Insta/FB etc daily.

They will absolutely feel that. Guaranteed.

Bro...come on.....

You are asking a world wide fan base to stop that?

Say the crowd that goes now just stops?

Trust me people who couldn't afford to go to game would be right there to take those seats.

People will never stop buying laker jerseys especially Lebron since he probably has more non laker fans as his fans.

We already heard you on the radio yesterday.

Hell Twitter killed Russ from the start of the season last year, mid year after the season and they didn't trade him until this deadline.

I know you believe these things would work, but they won't.

Things that will never happen.

Then you guys don't truly want winners anymore. You just wanna consume whatever Jeanie sells you. She has no reason/incentive to ever pay a luxury tax or attract anyone to play for her cuz you guys just gon keep swallowing whatever she shovels.

Sad.

Then you guys don't truly want winners anymore. You just wanna consume whatever Jeanie sells you. She has no reason/incentive to ever pay a luxury tax or attract anyone to play for her cuz you guys just gon keep swallowing whatever she shovels.

Sad.

What do you mean by you guys?

Bro, you have to understand that WE on NT do not control millions of other people who are apart of this fan base....

I mean some of what you type you can't truly believe.....

2021 knocked out in first round, AD injury
2022 missed playoffs
2023 current 13 seed

"But we're a Championship contender!!!!!"

"Run it back in 2024, I'm sure it'll be fine trotting out a 40 year old in his 21st season and a 31 year old who hasn't played more than 65 games since he was 24 years old......"

Please, wake up fanbase. Truly, wake up. This is not how actual contending teams are built/run. AD's value only goes down, we really need him to be great for the next 20 games, get his value as high as it can be, and pray some other desperate franchise will go all in just to sniff a chance at making a run. (How bout Sacramento? 80 :lol: )

Otherwise.......we just watchin regular season basketball for the next 2-3 years. :smh:

I get what you're saying but what is the alternative? Trade LeBron and AD for a bunch of draft picks down the line and just tank for the next couple of years? New Orleans owns our pick in either 24 or 25 so there's no point in tanking in either of those seasons.

Running it back with LeBron and AD isn't ideal but we don't really have much of a choice

Good luck dealing with the blowback in attempting to to trade two future HOF’s in Bron and AD. We already can’t attract people as is.

Good luck dealing with the blowback in attempting to to trade two future HOF’s in Bron and AD. We already can’t attract people as is.

We won't have to deal with it because they won't do it unless one or both of them ask for it.

AD being out tonight sucks but man some take things harder then others.

It's kind of incredible the difference in tone we see between Sunday afternoon and Wednesday. We went from thinking we can beat anybody and singing Rob's praises to half of the fan base wanting us to blow it up 😂
:lol:
'WE GET IN WE CAN COMPETE WITH ANYONE LFG. ROB MASTERCLASS'

48 hours

'nah lets get off this ride these 2 bums are cooked trade them 10 picks young stars reset build'

the worst part is theres truth to both statements :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom