**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sometimes plus minus stats can be deceiving with a really tell the story of this game. Beasley was -21 in a game we won by 10 and The bench guys AR, Rui and Dennis played really well.

Honestly, I never liked the Dennis slander. He's not a starting point guard and we shouldn't expect him to play at that level. He looks so much more comfortable playing against second units. Great to have Dlo

Screenshot_20230311-004840.png

no need to call yourself a clown. we are use to your bozo the clown big man takes but dont be so hard on yourself nobody is perfect.

your asinine comments always seem to backfire so if you look at it in a certain way your jinx kind of helped us win. cant say the same about your niners jinxes but thats another story.

funny thing is we came back and got up by 9 with ad on the bench so not one damn big man in sight on that come back

Mavs lose to the Grizz tomorrow (no Kyrie or Luka)
Warriors lose to the Bucks (at chase but still a tough game)
Lakers beat the Knicks on Sunday (Knicks on a back to back… no Brunson???)

Would be in a 4 way tie for the 6th seed on Monday morning.

no need to call yourself a clown. we are use to your bozo the clown big man takes but dont be so hard on yourself nobody is perfect.

your asinine comments always seem to backfire so if you look at it in a certain way your jinx kind of helped us win. cant say the same about your niners jinxes but thats another story.

funny thing is we came back and got up by 9 with ad on the bench so not one damn big man in sight on that come back
Do you know who the last 10 NBA Champions are?

You think this Lakers team that played tonight beats a healthy Milwaukee, Denver, or Boston squad? U don't think AD gonna need a legit backup center to help his bony butt in the postseason? LOL

Tonight was one game big man. Whoopty doo. You are obviously missing the bigger picture and all I can do is laugh at you like a clown :lol:

Last edited:
We legit have a bench mob again...

This team is fun again.

When was the last time Staples was rocking like this?

Man o man...if Bron can come back..

I know there was some speculation he’d be out for an extended period of time, but Windy and Mike Trudell have implied that Bron will be back before the season is over on recent podcasts.

I’m targeting one of the Chicago games hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom