**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Turning down the lakers and taking phone calls from Lebron but saying no thanks is the thing to do this summer I guess

Just sign DDR already.

This take is so old and tired.

First of all the lakers don’t have cap space. Theyre limited in the amount of $ they can offer.

Second, nobody wants to do business with the lakers because everyone hates our GM.

Third, Nobody wants to take less $ to play for the lakers and deal with Cali taxes. Klay and CP both went to Texas, no state taxes.

I could come up with 100 reasons, but you tell me, who is the player we’re missing out on because “they don’t want to play with Lebron?”

The only legit one I see is Kawhi and he made the wrong choice. We won without him and he didn’t win **** for the clippers.

I mean name a big free agent we were able to get with Lebron on the roster? Hasn’t it been said by players that you get the blame when you lose and he gets the credit when you win?

Maybe it’s all about money and our GM, and everybody in the league just loves Lebron to pieces

I mean name a big free agent we were able to get with Lebron on the roster? Hasn’t it been said by players that you get the blame when you lose and he gets the credit when you win?

Maybe it’s all about money and our GM, and everybody in the league just loves Lebron to pieces

They only had cap space 1 time. Kawhi said no and they pivoted to Danny green and won the title.

Show me the players who by your words “don’t want to play with Lebron”

They only had cap space 1 time. Kawhi said no and they pivoted to Danny green and won the title.

Show me the players who by your words “don’t want to play with Lebron”

It just seems like people turn him down a lot when he has a phone conversation - Kawhi, Klay, Hurley :lol: Maybe you’re right if we never had cap space, but don’t we have the MLE each year?

So who here works for Lakers Nation or who here is Trevor Lane?

I post how bad Pelinka is as a recruiter and salesman over an hour ago and Lane is now doing a live show talmbout Pelinka may not be a good salesman

:rofl:

Hit me on my DM. I got more material for you

It just seems like people turn him down a lot when he has a phone conversation - Kawhi, Klay, Hurley :lol: Maybe you’re right if we never had cap space, but don’t we have the MLE each year?

Kawhi - agreed, he made the wrong choice and the lakers still won without him.

Klay - we don’t have cap space and if he’s taking the MLE, Dallas has a way better offer due to Cali Vs Texas taxes

HURLEY - our owner is cheap

MLE: name the player you wanted with the MLE and I’ll respond :lol:

Pelinka: I’m going to shock the basketball world

What Lakers fan gets:

IMG_9506.gif

Is Lebron and Klay even cordial with one another like that? Or is Woj just painting some dumb story to make the Lakers and Lebron look stupid
klay was in space jam so im sure they're pretty cordial

they prob just couldnt get whatever other deal they needed to before being able to give klay his money

Problem for Pelinka is everyone knew he had to make a trade to free up roster spots-money for Klay, so they're probably holding him over a barrel in negotiations.

They need to hire someone else in negotiations.

Seems like Klay wants more rings to have more than Steph and Dray

And the Mavs were a better spot for winning than the Lakers are

He's washed anyways so who cares, but it’s interesting how players view Lakers vs Mavs

Back
Top Bottom