**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

bclcel0gqfna1.png

The loss sucks. But if you are telling me we can win 3 of 4 each week until the end of the season, I'll take it.

After Troy's last stinker vs the Grizzlies, he had a few strong bounce back games. Hope that happens vs the Pelicans next.

Need a Minnesota, Dallas and Utah loss tonight. Dallas the only team playing at home but they without Luka so 🤞🏿

Nola gonna be a tough one too lol

BI been out for them last few games but he for sure gonna come back and drop 37 lol
If NOLA gonna be tough for us then might as well just waive the white flag.

If we lose to Nola and Dallas (with all their injuries) then better to know now then get your hopes up

I expect lakers will win next 4. Lose to suns and then win the next 6 for big match up vs clippers

10-1 leading up to April 5 with Lebron coming back

In that span we play wolves mavs pelicans thunder. We can practically clinch a 7 or 8th seed spot with those wins.

Let’s see if they have the will to do it.

Pelicans will for sure be tough. They always play with extra energy against us at home. Herb Jones and Murphy will go off on us

Dallas will be our third game in 4 nights

Hoping for at least 2-1 in these next 3

If NOLA gonna be tough for us then might as well just waive the white flag.

If we lose to Nola and Dallas (with all their injuries) then better to know now then get your hopes up

I expect lakers will win next 4. Lose to suns and then win the next 6 for big match up vs clippers

10-1 leading up to April 5 with Lebron coming back

In that span we play wolves mavs pelicans thunder. We can practically clinch a 7 or 8th seed spot with those wins.

Let’s see if they have the will to do it.
I think a lot of those games will be competitive and pretty close for the most part. Pretty much like how all of them have been lol

I like us as winning but I see a lot of grind out games lol

Back
Top Bottom