**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

FB_IMG_1678844004343.jpg

I'm stealing this 🤣

Jabari Smith been starting center with Sengun out, so that might be able to get away with starting Vando and Rui up front tomorrow.

I would still find a tall human being in Houston and sign him.

Unfortunately, I think resting AD is the right move.
Dallas is on Friday and is the 3rd game in 4 nights.

A refreshed AD for that game is necessary. We need him to dominate on Friday like he did in the first half today.

The way the Lakers have been playing and given what we’re playing for, our bench squad should beat the tanking Rockets.

Like p said tho, they should’ve signed a big to a 10 day

It's interesting because I feel if it was Lebron in this situation he would play...

I get the medical staff had a plan but if AD is pain free and wants to play...he should.

More than anything, the problem is they knew this game was coming up. And they didn’t sign a big.

Cost them a few hundred K pro-rated.

At this point, AD should probably rest 1 out of every 5 games. Give his fragile bones whenever he can get it.

The Lakers are now in 7-8 range. To get into the 6th and avoid the play in, we have to hawk one of:

The Suns - 3 games back (2 games left, both at home)

Warriors - 2 games back (we own the tiebreaker, no more games left)

Clippers - 2 games back (we have 1 game left)

The Lakers are now in 7-8 range. To get into the 6th and avoid the play in, we have to hawk one of:

The Suns - 3 games back (2 games left, both at home)

Warriors - 2 games back (we own the tiebreaker, no more games left)

Clippers - 2 games back (we have 1 game left)
Hate to put the cart before the horse, but on the other hand, a spiraling Nuggets team or wounded Grizzlies would be the likely options with a 7-8 finish.

Sengun will get 55

eye remember...

alpsen.PNG

worst announcer gotta be Ireland, he needs to mix in some synonyms every action is "dribbles left..." "dribbles right..." "pass to the corner..." "moves top of the key..." and since he's on radio it's 100x worse

Looked at the last B2B (no DLo, no AD)

Mo started at 5 22 minutes. Wenyen 22 minutes.
Vando at the 4 23 minutes. Rui 27 minutes.

Insane they didn’t get a center when Mo went down.

Back
Top Bottom