**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hate to put the cart before the horse, but on the other hand, a spiraling Nuggets team or wounded Grizzlies would be the likely options with a 7-8 finish.

I feel you 100% but I wanna avoid that stupid *** play in at all costs. I have faith, I just don’t want the stress.

Also Kings can hawk the Grizz and we’d get them in the 3 seed if Ja misses the season.

Of course Julius Randle goes back to playing like *** without Brunson as soon as he doesn’t see a Laker jersey.

Without AD, the rest of the squad gotta be playing tomorrow like that’s their playoffs. Gonna be hard to keep Sengun/Jabari from getting every rebound

It just doesn't make sense to me.

This organization has all said these games are so important yet you are sticking to some plan that could cost us games...

Amazing how bad coaching can affect a game. Willie Green should not have let the lead get to 14-0 before calling a timeout :lol:

Not feeling too great about the Rockets game.

Lonnie has to play because they need to generate 25 points that they lose from AD

Knicks :pimp:

Not feeling too great about the Rockets game.

Lonnie has to play because they need to generate 25 points that they lose from AD

Lonnie will play but I need the extra usage/points to come from Reaves, Rui & Dennis (Dennis especially, he had a bad game tonight).

How bad does HOU want Wemby? No AD, no Lebron….they just beat Boston

Maybe Ham announced it tonight so Houston sits some guys and go for the loss. They can’t afford more unexpected wins

62FF6433-C162-418A-8B33-30EFF8E791B9.jpeg

Wednesday rooting interests:
-Lakers over Rockets in HOU
-Celtics over Wolves in MIN
-Spurs over Mavs in SA
-Doesn’t matter between Clippers and Warriors, but Warriors win would probably make more sense considering Lakers still have a game against the Clippers.

62FF6433-C162-418A-8B33-30EFF8E791B9.jpeg

Wednesday rooting interests:
-Lakers over Rockets in HOU
-Celtics over Wolves in MIN
-Spurs over Mavs in SA
-Doesn’t matter between Clippers and Warriors, but Warriors win would probably make more sense considering Lakers still have a game against the Clippers.
need warriors demise
they're **** on the road and have like the next 4 hope they lose all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom