**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I feel like a couple guys are gonna be PISSED if the Lakers actually exceed expectations and play well when Bron gets back :lol:

They might be.

I'll be pissed if we miss the damn playoffs (again) and keep wasting these final years we supposedly have.

And then run it back. 🤦🏻‍♂️

doesnt ad not do well vs ayton?

No. Go back and watch the 2021 playoff series. We were bout to beat those boys down til AD went down.

We’ve been robbed of a lakers/bucks finals series.

2020 - bucks fall apart in the playoffs. Lakers win the title

2021 - lakers don’t make it to the finals because AD gets hurt. Bucks win the title.

2022 - Lakers trade for [redacted], miss the playoffs entirely. Bucks lose Middleton and the Celtics go to the finals. A good Warriors team beats a good Boston team.

2023 - we’re going to get Lakers / Bucks this time 🙏🏾

No. Go back and watch the 2021 playoff series. We were bout to beat those boys down til AD went down.

We’ve been robbed of a lakers/bucks finals series.

2020 - bucks fall apart in the playoffs. Lakers win the title

2021 - lakers don’t make it to the finals because AD gets hurt. Bucks win the title.

2022 - Lakers trade for [redacted], miss the playoffs entirely. Bucks lose Middleton and the Celtics go to the finals. A good Warriors team beats a good Boston team.

2023 - we’re going to get Lakers / Bucks this time 🙏🏾
maxresdefault.jpg

Lotta glass half full posts in here
Getting me hopeful again

But the realist in me is saying don’t fall for it. They’ve lacked urgency the past 1.5 weeks, even going back to the Toronto win. When they should know every game is a de facto MUST WIN game

Lotta glass half full posts in here
Getting me hopeful again

But the realist in me is saying don’t fall for it. They’ve lacked urgency the past 1.5 weeks, even going back to the Toronto win. When they should know every game is a de facto MUST WIN game

That's why I'm gonna stick with I'll let it play out.

Once it's over then the trade AD, blow everything up, fire ham, bring everyone back debates can start.

Pls be serious Clippers.
if you could help rid the playoffs of the lakers why wouldnt you?

dont think the clippers care who they get in the playoffs so seeding prolly dont matter to them

they'll prolly sit kawhi on thursday just for the **** of it

Back
Top Bottom