**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m not sure why the league moved to teams having to take challenges in the final 2 minutes

Give team a 1st half challenge. A second half challenge. And last 2 minutes don’t require a timeout to initiate.

if they lose to the Thunder again and the Pelicans after. They have to worry about making the playoffs.

Because they have Memphis twice. Chicago who is fighting for a spot. Pelicans again. Lakers. And Suns.

My guess is they win the Thunder game. As the back to back games feel like they always split.

Season over tomorrow, 10 games from now, end of April, May or June. Still like running back Main 6 guys

DLo / Bron / AD
Reaves / Rui / Vando

Haven’t seen anything to not think it’s the right move. (Not even injuries).

Which is funny since some keep saying over and over the Jazz and OKC will start tanking.......with 10 games left? :lol:

Which is funny since some keep saying over and over the Jazz and OKC will start tanking.......with 10 games left? :lol:

On top of that, OKC hasn't even easier schedule than we do the rest of the way. I don't see any of these teams completely falling off the pace.

Minnesota is getting healthier and OKC and Utah don't seem to be slowing down. Whether or not we make the playoffs is going to come down to the very last game of the season and tiebreakers. That's what we get for tricking off games and pretending like we have the luxury to rest Anthony Davis.

Screenshot_20230322-101943.png

i have no faith in the clippers beating the thunder and then the pelicans the next two games without pg. this needed to happen for the lakers to have a chance cuz lets face it the lakers are gonna find someway to lose games that need to be won

the clippers really ****** their team up at the deadline. should have just kept reggie and nasty nard and not sign westbrook.

werent they on a winning streak too? just had to keep up with the jones

Those 6 + Denis for me. TBJ will be tough to keep. Bring back Wenyen too

I assumed TBJ and Wenyen were priced out.

Don’t dislike DS. Think he’s good actually. But may not be a good fit if you’re trying to build a winner and have 3 guys who can handle and distribute in Bron, DLo and to some extent Reaves.
And he’s just not good at it for a guy who gets as many open looks as he does.

When you get a backup PG, a starting 2 or back up 2, backup 3, etc. Everybody needs to be able to hit shots.

It’s one of the bigger plagues of the Lakers and why they are 35-37 and not 40-32 right now.

Back
Top Bottom